• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Chalis should write Rey/KM8² smut fanfiction.

Hey, I had 10 cookies to use for a fanfic or fanart request, didn't I

Edited by TheEnd

Ether

Lv.11 4000 Atk/4000 Def Dark/Warrior

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the field when there is a monster on both sides of the field. The Special Summon of this card cannot be negated. Negate the effects of all Spell, Trap, and Monster Effects, aside from this card, so long as this card remains Face-Up on the field. If "Ether" is the only monster on the field, destroy it. The controller of this card must pay half of their life points during each of their standby phases, if they cannot, this card is destroyed.

Fear my powers for the 0 seconds that I remain above 0 on the banlist

Ether

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from the field when there is a monster on both sides of the field. The Special Summon of this card cannot be negated. Negate the effects of all Spell, Trap, and Monster Effects, aside from this card, so long as this card remains Face-Up on the field. If "Ether" is the only monster on the field, destroy it. The controller of this card must pay half of their life points during each of their standby phases, if they cannot, this card is destroyed.

Why not "Light"?

I'd say I wouldn't, but I probably would. In a funny way and in an attempt to be such.

I'm pretty sure that's why everyone would be doing it though~ So I guess that'd make me feel a bit less awkward if it's only people picking on me =D

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH

I'm gonna cheat and say Joshua will be my waifu~ Because everyone interprets him as a girl <3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm pretty sure that's why everyone would be doing it though~ So I guess that'd make me feel a bit less awkward if it's only people picking on me =D

Freohr wants to be bullied

Ether

Crashman_alpha

Dark

Spellcaster

1500/1200

This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards.

Seriously though, they need a card like this for Spellcasters.

With some I wouldn't be so sure

Freohr wants to be bullied

Silly Freohr.

Edited by Sinistar

Cam

~~~~

? ATK, ? DEF

this monster is unaffected by your opponent's anything

you may roll a dice to determine this monster's attack and defense. ATK = (result-1) * 1000, DEF = (result-1) * 1500

Edited by Camtech