• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The advanced search is pretty thorough. You can even search for people based on their member badge. Searching by star rating is pretty worthless, since ratings were taken down years ago.

I had a four star rating

XD Yeah I saw the member badge thingy because Vincent mentioned it. =o

It's fun for me because it lets me see all the people I used to know =3 Or still know!

Oh yeah and yaaaay 4 =D

Huh, looks pretty cool.

You made the avy yourself?

Yep it's just a splice though XD (besides a teeny tiny bit of manipulation with the shape and shading...)

Oh and I also just realized that I've been sitting in this restaurant for 2+ hours now so I really should get going now XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

Do they choke a lot?

That was their trademark for the past decade.

Now they're just sucking so much they're going to miss the playoffs after leading the division since November or so.

Their core players are getting old and the trades they made didn't give anything good.

You know what sucks?

The San Jose Sharks.

;/

Eh. They've still got a solid shot to get into the playoffs, at least.

Do they choke a lot?

Eh heh...

That was their trademark for the past decade.

Now they're just sucking so much they're going to miss the playoffs after leading the division since November or so.

Their core players are getting old and the trades they made didn't give anything good.

I think they've got a better shot than LA or Colorado, at least. And Calgary is lol. Hopefully Phoenix can knock Dallas back down.

And besides, there's still Crosby's return! 9 points (assists) in 4 games so far, with still another period left to go. :D

Eh. They've still got a solid shot to get into the playoffs, at least.

I think they've got a better shot than LA or Colorado, at least. And Calgary is lol. Hopefully Phoenix can knock Dallas back down.

And besides, there's still Crosby's return! 9 points (assists) in 4 games so far, with still another period left to go. :D

And yet another first round elimination...

Check this out. Montreal drafts the best but gets last place. Of course, this is only about drafting and not developping players.

Everyone having a boner on Pittsburgh is starting to make me dislike them. Go Philly.

And yet another first round elimination...

We'll see. Remember, you're talking to a Florida fan. Hope is all I ever have.

Everyone having a boner on Pittsburgh is starting to make me dislike them.

That's understandable. Frankly, I find myself finding it harder and harder to care for them the longer time goes on. I mostly just like them for Crosby and Letang no--

Go Philly.

SCREW YOU I HOPE SAN JOSE FOLDS AND QUEBEC CITY NEVER SEES PRO HOCKEY AGAIN :)

Edited by Sinistar

We'll see. Remember, you're talking to a Florida fan. Hope is all I ever have.

That's understandable. Frankly, I find myself finding it harder and harder to care for them the longer time goes on. I mostly just like them for Crosby and Letang no--

SCREW YOU I HOPE SAN JOSE FOLDS AND QUEBEC CITY NEVER SEES PRO HOCKEY AGAIN :)

Second round for them. Perhaps. Depends who they face in the first round.

And everyone boners over Bylsma for running a team without Crosby or Letang for most of the season. It's not like he has no one else on his team.

Oh you. More seriously, the Kings (Sacramento, not LA) not moving to Seattle might make it more favorable for us.

Second round for them. Perhaps. Depends who they face in the first round.

And everyone boners over Bylsma for running a team without Crosby or Letang for most of the season. It's not like he has no one else on his team.

Oh you. More seriously, the Kings (Sacramento, not LA) not moving to Seattle might make it more favorable for us.

That's been my thoughts. Although, hey, there's always some goalie that catches fire in the playoffs. No reason it couldn't be Theodore.

Honestly, I don't think he's a bad coach, but even as a fan, I think he's not great either. And yes, that's definitely a valid complaint. I could probably keep the team decent with that roster.

This is true. I'm hoping that the division format they want to use leads to a two-team expansion, giving one to Seattle. Though if the Coyotes must move, there's where I'm hoping.

That's been my thoughts. Although, hey, there's always some goalie that catches fire in the playoffs. No reason it couldn't be Theodore.

Honestly, I don't think he's a bad coach, but even as a fan, I think he's not great either. And yes, that's definitely a valid complaint. I could probably keep the team decent with that roster.

This is true. I'm hoping that the division format they want to use leads to a two-team expansion, giving one to Seattle. Though if the Coyotes must move, there's where I'm hoping.

Theo did bloody awful with 1st seed Washington against 8th seed Montreal a few years back.

I agree he's not bad, but he's nothing excellent either. Great coaches in my book include Tortorella, Babcock, Ruff, Trotz, Tippett, Hitchcock and maybe Quenneville. I think the Pens definitely kicked Therrien way too fast.

Move Winnipeg from South East already. It's like the Cowboys being in the East in the NFL. WHY!?!?

Theo did bloody awful with 1st seed Washington against 8th seed Montreal a few years back.

I agree he's not bad, but he's nothing excellent either. Great coaches in my book include Tortorella, Babcock, Ruff, Trotz, Tippett, Hitchcock and maybe Quenneville. I think the Pens definitely kicked Therrien way too fast.

Move Winnipeg from South East already. It's like the Cowboys being in the East in the NFL. WHY!?!?

I'm starting to think Washington is a goalie hole, ala Ottawa and Toronto have been.

Ruff is maybe the only one that I might disagree with. And Therrien... I'm betting he lost the room. I think that it was the right move, even if he was a better coach.

I thought they just didn't have a schedule for that.

I'm starting to think Washington is a goalie hole, ala Ottawa and Toronto have been.

Ruff is maybe the only one that I might disagree with. And Therrien... I'm betting he lost the room. I think that it was the right move, even if he was a better coach.

Washington isn't a defensive minded team, but one where the top scorers are more interested in their own statistics than their own team. Look at what Saint Louis is doing under Quenneville. Halak went from meh to awesome. In fact, I can see goalkeepers being less sought than actually good defensemen.

Ruff has been there for long enough I feel. His teams weren't always impressive, but Buffalo didn't have a lot of budget. Stability is important in coaching.

Remember, the cotopus still needs terrain to move, otherwise you get a self destruct.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Washington isn't a defensive minded team, but one where the top scorers are more interested in their own statistics than their own team. Look at what Saint Louis is doing under Quenneville. Halak went from meh to awesome. In fact, I can see goalkeepers being less sought than actually good defensemen.

Ruff has been there for long enough I feel. His teams weren't always impressive, but Buffalo didn't have a lot of budget. Stability is important in coaching.

A great defense group can make an okay goalie look really good. Just look at Detroit, like, forever, with the exception of Hasek.

It's fair to say that. I just don't necessarily feel he's quite to the level the others you mentioned are. But hey.

A great defense group can make an okay goalie look really good. Just look at Detroit, like, forever, with the exception of Hasek.

It's fair to say that. I just don't necessarily feel he's quite to the level the others you mentioned are. But hey.

Osgood had his moments.

He needs a ring I suppose.

Osgood had his moments.

He needs a ring I suppose.

So did Toskola.

*shrug*

Oh, but for great hockey trivia: Should the Panthers and Jets make the playoffs, 30 NHL teams will have made the playoffs since the lockout.

Toronto will not be one of them. :awesome:

So did Toskola.

*shrug*

Oh, but for great hockey trivia: Should the Panthers and Jets make the playoffs, 30 NHL teams will have made the playoffs since the lockout.

Toronto will not be one of them. :awesome:

Toskala? Only when Nabokov had contract issues. Speaking of which, I think he would've been a good addition to the Wings.

Oh man, look at the beating Komisarek got yesterday. Some guys just never learn.