Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm alright. You?

I must be off now, so byebye!

Great, got a nap before work :o. Time for me to go soon, though.

Take care; have fun!

Something has truly been lost forever

Still pretty great from what I can see! You should be more supportive & accepting :tangerine:.

(How does P4's story compare to P3's? Don't spoil please.) Actually this question doesn't even matter.

And I guess even if the story isn't epic, then I could still have fun in terms of gameplay.

Hmm. I'm afraid I'm going to lump P4 together with my summer holiday. Seems most logical. It's gonna make me too distracted to study. :( IN FACT Dennou Coil will take around 8 hours and P4 will take way more than that... then logically I should rather watch Dennou Coil in my Easter holiday! Oh my. Logic prevails. So... I'm actually going to be a "good girl" now. But the big question is, which episode should I watch? Well I guess there's no need to watch it all over again. Which episode did I get up to...? I forgot. ._. Oh bugger, will my speed be good enough to trrnt? I'm kind of on a shaky connection these days.

Edited by NTG

Watch LoGH and you will find out

Good Sask

(How does P4's story compare to P3's? Don't spoil please.) Actually this question doesn't even matter.

And I guess even if the story isn't epic, then I could still have fun in terms of gameplay.

Hmm. I'm afraid I'm going to lump P4 together with my summer holiday. Seems most logical. It's gonna make me too distracted to study. :( IN FACT Dennou Coil will take around 8 hours and P4 will take way more than that... then logically I should rather watch Dennou Coil in my Easter holiday! Oh my. Logic prevails. So... I'm actually going to be a "good girl" now. But the big question is, which episode should I watch? Well I guess there's no need to watch it all over again. Which episode did I get up to...? I forgot. ._. Oh bugger, will my speed be good enough to trrnt? I'm kind of on a shaky connection these days.

It's generally happier

You should use MAL to keep track of that, you silly

It's generally happier

You should use MAL to keep track of that, you silly

Hmm

Pfft. What kind of person watches anime episodes and then updates their MAL to note down their progress?

Hmm

Pfft. What kind of person watches anime episodes and then updates their MAL to note down their progress?

Main plot aside, you go around making people's lives better

Just like you do IRL

Such silliness

sad.gif

I-I was kidding :(: I would be too lazy to do that kind of thing... I barely spend much time watching anime, let alone noting my progress of watching anime!

Main plot aside, you go around making people's lives better

Just like you do IRL

Such silliness

;-; I wish I did that IRL

I know

Hey check out that Ishtar thread