• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It went something like this:

Girl: Hey you. Are you feeling lucky?

Me: I am now!

Girl: You know that $614,000,000 lottery drawing? Do you have a good feeling about it?

Me (thinking): GodDAMMIT! They probably want me to buy lottery tickets for them so they can leech off my "luck".

Me: No, not really.....

Girl: Oh... Okay. *drives off*

Me: Sigh...

Edited by Charlie

Getting my hopes up like that... That's just wrong. :(:

I just kinda come to expect that by now XD

Ugh I know this guy that just played off of my interests because I could never hide my feelings when I had a crush on somebody... and he would just mess around with me by acting all nice and whatnot when really he was just entertaining himself and his friends. And I never realized until I had eventually quit crushing on him and suddenly that non-interest turned into anger.

But that just means that now whenever anyone seems like they show interest in me I just get scared off instead...

Ohhh and he was also that super popular kind too so now I hate most popular kids for no particular reason

Oh and also he also caused me to never trust a pretty face...

Jeez this one kid influenced me so much!!! D= (well actually it was more than just him but he's the main one)

Edited by Freohr Datia

It went something like this:

Girl: Hey you. Are you feeling lucky?

Me: I am now!

Girl: You know that $614,000,000 lottery drawing? Do you have a good feeling about it?

Me (thinking): GodDAMMIT! They probably want me to buy lottery tickets for them so they can leech off my "luck".

Me: No, not really.....

Girl: Oh... Okay. *drives off*

Me: Sigh...

With enough sweet talking it's actually easy to disregard the whole lottery ticket thing at least for a while depending on how you play it but this relationship would strictly be a one-night stand simply because she will bring the subject back up eventually and guilt you into it(That's when you leave her and go your own way)

Was Ninian with another man?

当ったり前だろう・・・エリウッドの奥さんなんだ。

ニニアンに振られたか。

違う・・・と思う・・・ええと・・・説明は難しいかもしれないけど・・・

夢に・・・あの二人の幸せを見させられた。

僕は・・・あの世界でいないわけだな・・・

Always be prepared for an unexpected response, Crashman.

Oh, and I've a message for ya. Ah-hem...

"Thanks for the tip, may I have another?" *points Desert Eagle at Crashman*

Speaking of $10 and lottery tickets, my boss approached me shortly before my shift started and told me that he and a few others were pooling their money to buy as many lottery tickets as possible for the big drawing tonight. He said, "If we win, I guess Troy will be stuck pumping gas by himself", Troy being the resident corporate dickhead. I pitched in $10 for that comment alone.