FE4 THREAD

Fia

Two characters I don't like won the badge competition. Sigh, such is the way of life.

Well, Laura winning makes me a happy camper. And as for the males, I didn't really care who won.

Who did you want to win, by the way?

Edited by Metal King Slime

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

This one is from another game, similar situation

http://lensterknight.superbusnet.com/other/h-haze.mp3

It's impossible to take those scenes seriously

>playing H-games for plot

>Monmusu

Probably only when I get married.

Never happening if you don't take the initiative btw

Of course

Have you started planning, Rey

As far as plot goes, there are still better games to play.

Of course. But the fact I wasn't expecting it to have even a remotely decent plot allowed me to have a pleasant surprise.

And as you probably know, those surprises greatly boost entertainment.

Part 3 is likely to disappoint me, though, since I sort of can already see the ending. Oh well.

Edited by TheEnd

As far as plot goes, there are still better games to play.

So games with good plot are good, glad we agree

Female on male "rape", lol.

Never touched the older except for the required two... which I obviously turbo'd through.

Edit: Oh wait... you said different game. *facepalm*

Edited by shadowofchaos

Y'know Rey, with you seemingly playing so many VNs as of late, and all of these guilt trips causing you to be assailed in your dreams, perhaps a less radical solution is in order? You could try playing non-ero VNs like Ever17 perhaps? [color-"transparent"]Totally not a plug[/color]

Never touched the older except for the required two... which I obviously turbo'd through.

Oh, this second mp3 is from a completely unrelated game, from (I hope) a company you wouldn't want to touch with a 10-feet pole.

Very gut, now to ponder whether the rest of the first game's achievements are worth "grinding" for

While there are some items that allow you to get a couple different (side) events and items in part 2, it's still unknown if they'll even be of use in part 3... which is scheduled for next year.

I say go on and grind later, if you feel like it. You can join parts 1 and 2 together, anyway.

TETRIS :D

The first Puyo Puyo's plot was glorious

It straight-out admitted there really was no plot, in the end

Edited by TheEnd

Y'know Rey, with you seemingly playing so many VNs as of late, and all of these guilt trips causing you to be assailed in your dreams, perhaps a less radical solution is in order? You could try playing non-ero VNs like Ever17 perhaps? [color-"transparent"]Totally not a plug[/color]

Maybe he enjoys the suffering

Like NTG enjoys procrastinating

Thanks to NTG, who has come out of badge-making retirement, you can now select Stefan, Laura, Pelleas and Jill*. These lucky characters can be found at the very end of the other Tellius characters.

*I did the Laura and Pelleas badges, but whatever.

EDIT

Also due to a slight mishap, you may notice staff with badges not chosen by themselves. Quickly, somebody grab screenshots of them all!

Hnnnng

Edited by TheEnd

Maybe he enjoys the suffering

Like NTG enjoys procrastinating

He should still play it. Speaking of which, Bal, if you see this, you still need to check if those logs are still intact.

Totally not a plug, my butt.

lol. That WOULD be the logical solution, wouldn't it?

Clannad didn't make me feel any less guilty, and it was a Key VN that didn't have any of those scenes.

Oh, this second mp3 is from a completely unrelated game, from (I hope) a company you wouldn't want to touch with a 10-feet pole.

Just shut up, and we don't have to worry about anything. You remember the last few times you mentioned something, and I responded "I'm not going anywhere near that..." and then it ends up being the opposite.

Curiosity REALLY does kill the cat.

I never knew

Just shut up, and we don't have to worry about anything. You remember the last few times you mentioned something, and I responded "I'm not going anywhere near that..." and then it ends up being the opposite.

You really need some self-control, you know?

But yeah, I'm not baiting you this time. I'm afraid the results would be... bad if you were to fall for it.

lol. That WOULD be the logical solution, wouldn't it?

Clannad didn't make me feel any less guilty, and it was a Key VN that didn't have any of those scenes.

Fine, it was a plug. Now go download it, play it, and log your progress and thoughts.

Well, that's because it's Clannad. It's an entirely different sort of guilt.

I never knew

You really need some self-control, you know?

But yeah, I'm not baiting you this time. I'm afraid the results would be... bad if you were to fall for it.

Now I'm curious. What piece of work is it that we're talking about here?