• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd laugh under normal circumstances... but one of my former Japanese teachers (head of the Japanese Foreign Language department) collapsed in one of classes today and got hospitalized. :(

The proctor also happened to tell us this 30 SECONDS BEFORE THE EXAM. Almost ruined my test mojo.

They could have waited till AFTER the test.

It was because she was supposed to be the test proctor. The whole class was worried.

And then it became part of the test.

Being able to do well under stress is a very invaluable ability.

I told you, I'm quite the submissive type ._.

Yes, yes. If you didn't say it outright, you've at least implied it dozen of times.

"Can be" is rather a conservative way to put it.

Agreed, actually.

Of course.

Does it sound familiar to you?

You should be mindful of meek males such as Lux who may be terrified by femdom.

Femdom doesn't necessarily mean BDSM

And I'd say Lux might already be in a femdom relationship, if Soluna abuses him as she should

Edited by TheEnd

Yes, yes. If you didn't say it outright, you've at least implied it dozen of times.

I GUESS I can relate it to the way I don't see myself using "Ore"... at least when I'm myself. "Boku" all the way.

And then it became part of the test.

Being able to do well under stress is a very invaluable ability.

I did do well.

I stated that. XD

I also obtained that ability because of... well... it's obvious.

I was in danger of getting a D my first semester freshman year in Calculus due to me saying "I got this class in high school and got an A".

Safe to say it's because I didn't go to class AND I forgot everything during the summer... and the fact that I only showed up for tests the first few weeks.

Getting back the first and second exam shocked the hell out of me.

Managed to pull through with a C+ due to "I'm not dying here. If I lose my scholarship now, I'll never go to college (the whole family was unemployed)."

It was a shameful C+... but at least I got through with my scholarship still intact. And I'm NEVER doing that again. That's why I've never skipped class ever... and I never will. I'd have to be bedridden to keep me from going to class. And honestly, the thing that kept me cramming to remember the crap I forgot before those last two exams... was looking at the folder's cover.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Oh is Marthur still doing those FE4 music mix requests?

I think I asked for Verdane Army at one point, probably just missed it though.

Also now in Sora no Kiseki's final chapter, will try to finish by tonight or tomorrow unless I get caught up in Neptunia/Demon's Souls.

Hmmm. I actually did that kinda quick.