• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if you faint in a dream? Do you enter into another dream?

It depends.

The inception thing happens from time to time. Not 3 layers, but the 2 layers thing happens occasionally.

There have been times when I woke up from a Nightmare and had Ninian ask me if something's wrong--- and then I realize "wait a minute".

You'd be constantly fainting about cute things.

lololol.

I guess there's not too much I can expect you to not figure out easily, Rey.

Hell yeah, preach it brotha. I think all gays, lesbians and bisexuals should be shipped off to northern ice flows personally. I still think they were responsible for sinking the titanic, that iceberg was way too phallic to not have been crafted by gay people.

I should totally warn Tangerine for trolling.

There have been times when I woke up from a Nightmare and had Ninian ask me if something's wrong--- and then I realize "wait a minute".

I actually had one dream where I kept on "waking up" only to realize I was still in a dream. It was starting to get mighty freaky, and when I finally did wake up, I was unsure if I actually WAS awake or was just in another dream.

I actually had one dream where I kept on "waking up" only to realize I was still in a dream. It was starting to get mighty freaky, and when I finally did wake up, I was unsure if I actually WAS awake or was just in another dream.

Inception. You should have killed yourself each time just to make su--- *shot*

I should totally warn Tangerine for trolling.

おしおきが必要ですよね・・・

Of course. Admins, especially the fruit need to be reminded that NO one is above forum law.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Hey you :P:. Evening?! Where're you at?!

I must live west side of u if it's day in your area.

Great job Fre, your post made me dizzy AND hungry... :<

But it's her job to keep u ^-^

There is no dating but you can be lovers with one of the male party members. The main difference is that there is no calendar system or social links, and the gameplay is a bit different and focuses more on fusion spell combinations. There is a huge focus on character development and story because a competent writer is on staff. I prefer it over P3/4 personally.

Waah, main site updated!

[spoiler=Ulala, you're gorgeous!]fcobqd.png

You certainly don't wanna see her get pissed off. =P

oVQph.gif

052.png

A thread talking about everything BUT FE4.

wellington-breaka.gif

Not for trolling but you should warn her for setting a bad example in a subforum where people are sometimes warned for joking like that.

I just locked the stupid thread. The most recent bump was useless and kind of trolly (though perhaps unintentionally so). It doesn't help that the damn thing was nearly three years old. <_<

Edited by Charlie

Great news guys.

New Pokemon game is coming out in June in Japan. Take a look. Interesting that events take place two years after the Black and White version. Yes! This means that Team Plazma has returned after all. Yeah, since Ghetsis has escaped from the police after all! It's coming out in the United States/Europe in Autumn. ^-^

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/

Video

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

And I've just found out how to get shinies the easier way in Black and White version. The Masuda egg hatching method. In the V Gen games, u can get a shiny pokemon with a 1/1365 of a chance. In Gen IV, u can get it with a 1/2048 of a chance. But u can get em in these games via Pokeradar method. What u do is hatch an egg with a pokemon from another country with one from your area. Like Jap Ditto+US Female Charmander would work. Certainly alot better than having to go through the normal 1/8192 way. =)

Edited by リンダ

Hugo says to hell with combos, grabs are for real men.

THE YANG PUT HIM IN A 30-SOMETHING LK/MK/HK TARGET COMBO LOCK.

What the hell am I read--- I'm going to sleep. This is just too much for me.

I'm such a masochist.

No, TE, it's not Monmusu.

Why isn't it Monmusu, and what is it then

Great news guys.

New Pokemon game is coming out in June in Japan.

>Gets Office 2010

>Worse than 2007

I should probably downgrade once I finish Shining Force 3

Edited by TheEnd

A thread talking about everything BUT FE4.

You're not looking hard enough. You're not helping either.

>Gets Office 2010

>Worse than 2007

I prefer 2007 myself.

Edited by Marthur