Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels kinda weird though...

Goodnight Marthur

It could have something to do with how much you look at other peoples' profiles or leave comments (so they will respond) or even look at your own profile XD And of course it also counts on how popular you are~

I work both ways, really.

Oh?

It could have something to do with how much you look at other peoples' profiles or leave comments (so they will respond) or even look at your own profile XD And of course it also counts on how popular you are~

"Could" you say?

Edited by Sirius

*remembers that he has games he never plays anymore*

*takes them to Gamestop*

*trades them in*

*gets Warioware DIY while only having to pay a buck-fifty*

:3

nice

What if some people were actually that popular? =3

Pardon if this comes off as offensive to some of you but...

Most likely, they're at least believed to be a girl.

Introduction threads reflect this. Not to say that it's impossible for a male to be genuinely popular, just that it's quite unlikely in this forum.

Edited by Sirius

Ah, never seen either of those but I'm sure there's a "Yoko's tits are motivator for Gurren Lagan" joke somewhere.

I'd say Yoko's tits would be a detractor for Gurren Lagann, but... girls wouldn't want to watch it anyway, so whatever.

Pardon if this comes off as offensive to some of you but...

Most likely, they're at least believed to be a girl.

Introduction threads reflect this. Not to say that it's impossible for a male to be genuinely popular, just that it's quite unlikely in this forum.

Yeah that sounds right to me XD I'm sure that's why Kilvas got all the views she did, actually...

I'd say Yoko's tits would be a detractor for Gurren Lagann, but... girls wouldn't want to watch it anyway, so whatever.

Do you mean that the characters would probably have more appeal to girls but they wouldn't watch it anyway because it's a "mecha" anime?

Silly Freohr

Hmm, I guess Mercenary would be a better class for him, if he's gonna be available. So he can promote to Hero or maybe Bow Knight.

I'm still betting on Paladin.

Do you mean that the characters would probably have more appeal to girls but they wouldn't watch it anyway because it's a "mecha" anime?

Pretty much. No yaoi fanbait, after all... well, there's a clearly gay character, but he's a weird nerd and I doubt yaoi fangirls would be interested in him.