FE4 THREAD

Fia

Going west towards route 5, I was stopped yet again by Cheren who wished to challenge me one more time after we both obtained a badge. It was a single battle however, which made things easier. His raptor was shot down by Pilot, his living ore washed by Pride, his psychic wolf met Joey's teeth, his grass monkey couldn't stand up after an aerial collision with Pilot and Pride prevailed yet again by blasting water at Cheren's boar.

It was then that we were interrupted by Elesa, who took us to meet up with Alder, the region's Champion. Cheren couldn't believe that Alder would enjoy himself with petty distractions, which Alder didn't like. He told Cheren a Champion was more than just strength, which Cheren grasped slowly. After a quick fight with local children who somehow possessed level 35 Pokémon found near meteorite craters, Elesa called up a certain Clay to lower the Driftveil bridge.

Feathers would fall from the sky on the bridge. After grabbing a few, a wild seagull attacked me. It was easily caught after Rei Rei kissed her. This modest, keen-eyed seagull was named Popo.

Fresh snow was falling from the sky as we met Clay, a businessman in cowboy attire. He told us in his thick accent that Team Plasma members he caught escaped during the bridge lowering and that he would only fight us at his gym if we got them back. We agreed and each went our own way.

Behind a mall was a motorcyclist with the best name ever who introduced me to rotation battling. While I saw the concept before, it's always nice to practice it once in a while.

Route 6 was a foresty region northwest of Driftveil with a calm river and soothing waterfalls. As I ran into the thick grass, a small green bird laid its eyes on me. Rei Rei tried to kiss him, but the bird's powers made rei Rei's kiss bounce back to him! Thankfully, he woke up and beat some sense into the bird, which I managed to catch and name Roxas.

The area south of Driftveil was known as the Cold Storage. Before I could enter inside, a small weasel bumped into me and tried to claw my face. I sent Rei Rei after her, who used his famous kiss to make her go sleep. She was a tough cookie, but I managed to catch her. This lax weasel was given the name of Fia.

The storage was slippery as ice had formed on the floor. A disk of boiling water breath was found in a corner, which Pride definitely needed as his current jet of water lacked a lot of power. After beating some trainers, Cheren joined me as we found an open contained in the northwestern end of the storage. Inside were one of the seven sages and a few easily defeated Plasma grunts. As we were leaving, Clay and his boys came and took them away. He wished to challenge us after our good deed.

After some training where Eteller7 evolved into a gigantic spider tank, I arrived to the gym only to witness Clay erasing our good work by leaving the Plasma members in the care of Ghetsis. He's going down, both figuratively and literally as Clay was waiting for us at the bottom of the mine his gym was built upon. While his trainers showed diversity in their Pokémon, Clay also brought tremendous strength.

He led the fight with a gigantic hippo who blew sand across the area. Pride, with a blast of steam, was almost able to knock it down in a single hit. Clay quickly took notice of the situation and healed his pet, but Pride let out another steam blast. Not wanting his hippo go down so easily, he switched her out for a gigantic oad covered in warts. As Pride was being annoyed by the sand, he tagged out for Marthur who cut down the toad in a single strike. Clay decided it was time to get serious as he sent out his strongest pet, a mole with claws and a helmet of steel. Joey quickly took him down with a rising knee to the face. A small animal armed with a bone was the next opponent, but Pride quickly washing him away with steam. Clay then called upon his sand gavial, who tried to intimidate Marthur the best she could. This only made Marthur angrier as he cut the poor crocodile. The hippo was sent back, only to be swiftly defeated. The final opponent was a gigantic iron snake. Rei Rei showed him the true power of the earth as the snake's iron plating burned with the lava.

While a new badge was obtained, Clay told me he had business at the moment and would give me by disk later. I took his word and decided to leave for route 6 and the cave lying beyond, wondering what creatures would be waiting for me in this abyss.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Florida.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

It sucks.

Trade ya. I thrive in 90-100 F weather.

Comparatively, New Hampshire usually only goes to about 85.

Edited by Lux Aeterna