>Panda

>Wolf

What

I'm okay with the wolf. :S

The gorilla on the other hand...

YES YES YES GOOD MARTHUR. Which series?

B** Marthur.

inb4 everyobody else calls me bad.

New series. Tenth doctor was the best. I can't stand the eleventh one for some reason, so the latest seasons kind of bore me.

Have you seen the old series? Which seasons do you recommend if so?

bye

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm okay with the wolf. :S

The gorilla on the other hand...

Those sudden background changes distract me and make me die

inb4 everyobody else calls me bad.

That'd be redundant, you know

Holy fuck I'm a dragon

Draaaaaagooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Okay, I have to see this now

>gets dragon

>crashes at next star

Oh well, at least I saw it

I'M FREE NOW

Edited by ThediusZanarukendo

That dragon is a bit awkward to control.

Then there's getting all six butterflies in a row for BONUS POINTS

Seventy eight thousand points isn't my record but it's not bad, especially since I didn't play this in forever

Edited by Dio

While I do think I could get to 40+k in one try using my 7-years-old PC, I'd always do far worse in the others. I'm not sure if I ever got a score above 80k.

Man, battlefield 35 stunk, didn't it?

Also, who's that in your avatar?

Edited by Golden Cucco

Nintendo is losing money.

How to make more? Make the players relive their younger days.

It's cuz of this is why we might not see another FE title in a long time.

Man, battlefield 35 stunk, didn't it?

Also, who's that in your avatar?

Indeed, yes. Everyone I know that played YU started getting the most frustrated with it when they entered BF35. Baldus and his legendary formation... I heard it's even worse in the PSP version, where you can beat the Knights and you might end up having to take more cannon hits before the torture is done.

That would be Yamaxanadu Shikieiki, from Touhou: Phantasmagoria of the Flower View (9)

Edited by Luster Purge

Indeed, yes. Everyone I know that played YU started getting the most frustrated with it when they entered BF35. Baldus and his legendary formation... I heard it's even worse in the PSP version, where you can beat the Knights and you might end up having to take more cannon hits before the torture is done.

That would be Yamaxanadu Shikieiki, from Touhou: Phantasmagoria of the Flower View (9)

It stinks having to smash your face in against the brick wall that is Baldus's manly Guardian Knights. As for the PSP version, I think you only need seven losses before the gong (and Baldus and his Guardian Knights have one extra big star in GEN for whatever reason). Also, BF36 is just plain stupid, no questions asked. Especially with the quick clear bonus.

Oh. Ok.

It stinks having to smash your face in against the brick wall that is Baldus's manly Guardian Knights. As for the PSP version, I think you only need seven losses before the gong (and Baldus and his Guardian Knights have one extra big star in GEN for whatever reason). Also, BF36 is just plain stupid, no questions asked. Especially with the quick clear bonus.

Oh. Ok.

Yeah, it's just too much. You're forced to lose a lot of morale, and it requires quite a lot of effort to get the +2 MVP in it. BF36 is officially the worst chapter in the game, imo.

In the end, I decided to play around with RemoteRoyLite (I found a version specific for 6.X firmware and an option to turn off image transmission for improved stability) and play Ys vs Sora no Kiseki instead of Blaze Black or Skies of Arcadia

I suppose SoA will be next in the queue after DIABLO 3

Also subway workers' strike starting next Monday, boo Now it'll take me twice as long to get to and from work

I want to accuracy-check the proofreading ;_; Hurry up Agro, just 6 chapters and we can start it

Yeah, it's just too much. You're forced to lose a lot of morale, and it requires quite a lot of effort to get the +2 MVP in it. BF36 is officially the worst chapter in the game, imo.

Yeah... Also, battlefield 32 and battlefeld 41 are annoying (the former because of [EFF!]ing Medusa Eye and an assassin who has the TEC to hit just about anyone with it [and the fact you have to defend against Gulcasa in an area where making a good defensive formation is pretty difficult doesn't help matters any], and the latter because of the swamp [though you can cheese it with the Marchen Wings]).

Edited by Golden Cucco