• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Never. My job is cursed. Someone once told me the place I work at was built over a burial ground. I was later told this was a joke started by the manager, but I'm starting to wonder.

Meanwhile, the kid I work with most got two job offers (both fell through, but still) and a really hot girlfriend from working there. This just goes to show that hard work rarely ever pays off. :Knoll:

Oh, wait. My boss did buy me lunch today. That's not bad I guess.

Edited by Charlie

There should be a thread about which FE girl people think is the most attractive.

We've had enough of those.

ha.

Ha.

HA.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Okay. I'm done.

Hahahahaha.

Okay I lied. NOW I'm done.

他の人の意見どうでもいいし、僕の一番は僕の一番だ。

Those sudden background changes distract me and make me die

Okay, I have to see this now

>gets dragon

>crashes at next star

Oh well, at least I saw it

I'M FREE NOW

Yeah, they tend to mess up your jumps.

You might want to play the facebook version instead as it has bonus that allows for longer runs and higher scores (Leisurely that makes the game accelerates slower/Fairy destruction which automatically gets the butterflies/Progressor)

The only downsides are that you'll be brought back to unicorn if you miss a star, and evolution happens once you destroy four stars rather than three (unless you have Progressor Skill).

Also saber-toothed tiger evolution

Edited by Marthur

Oh that Terranigma Freak.

Olol

他の人の意見どうでもいいし、僕の一番は僕の一番だ。

Open your mind, Rey.

Yeah, they tend to mess up your jumps.

You might want to play the facebook version instead as it has bonus that allows for longer runs and higher scores (Leisurely that makes the game accelerates slower/Fairy destruction which automatically gets the butterflies/Progressor)

The only downsides are that you'll be brought back to unicorn if you miss a star, and evolution happens once you destroy four stars rather than three (unless you have Progressor Skill).

Also saber-toothed tiger evolution

>Facebook

>Most revolutionary FE

FE6 because it was the first GBA game, and as far as I can see, nobody sells the systems that the other ones are played on :P.

What

Late late late helloooo I was busy =3

Highest I've reached is ~30k, my reflexes are not that good XD So I say "BLASPHEMY!!!"

I think that's pretty good.

And hi. <3

Oh that Terranigma Freak.

The former Admin of FESS1 and the guy who invented it along with Eaichu. Yeah. He's known as "SuperMechaDeathChrist here." He's also seen in GameFAQS known as Dark_Karma, I think.

Something's not right with my car

Some moron gypped me out of $20 at work today

I hate these things.

Dishonest people are everywhere. .___.

The former Admin of FESS1 and the guy who invented it along with Eaichu. Yeah. He's known as "SuperMechaDeathChrist here." He's also seen in GameFAQS known as Dark_Karma, I think.

Dio was a FESSer. He knows.