FE4 THREAD

Fia

Pilot will be boxed after the third gym, so there's that.

I WILL PROTECT THEM WITH MY LIFE

But if I make it to Red, there will be deaths... My pokemon, in soulsilver, were mid-50s when I fought his pokemon. It took FIVE TRIES TO BEAT HIMMMMM

Taking on a dude with a team of Pokemon with levels in the 80s with only a mid-50s team... Wow.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

rbygolbat.png

That totally fits Sirius... actually, Golbat fits you better... but Crobat fits Sirius better.

Taking on a dude with a team of Pokemon with levels in the 80s with only a mid-50s team... Wow.

Alakazam MVP

I used calm mind 6 times. 400% sp. attack and sp. defense yessss.

Pidgeot was just there to sponge hits, since it had no other use except delaying.

whatever...

I totally imagined that in a diva voice =P

Alakazam MVP

I used calm mind 6 times. 400% sp. attack and sp. defense yessss.

Pidgeot was just there to sponge hits, since it had no other use except delaying.

Still, you're pretty reckless, going at a dude whose Pokemon have like a 25-level advantage over you.

Still, you're pretty reckless, going at a dude whose Pokemon have like a 25-level advantage over you.

It was that, or train for a long time.

Plus, I feel ACCOMPLISSHHHHHED. It was really satisfying, finally seeing him go down.

Now, if a human were using Red's team, I'd be screwed.

Technically, it is, she was right in not warning you and PMing to let you know in case a mod made the mistake. This is a rule established against image-macros because some users here are rather foolish and enjoy using such stupid images when they shouldn't be spamming. The rule started as something along the lines "Do not make a post with just an image macro" but then it got changed to what it is now because of some stupid arguments regarding what counts as an image-macro so that rule is now there to say "Stop making useless image-only posts".

The "ATTN topics" rule is another example of rules made to contain some of the stupidity that goes on in this forum. Just calm down and don't take this too seriously, any of you.

Uhh, I don't even fully remember that situation, but that is pretty funny. You do know that I was screwing around with her right? And that I apologized for messing with her afterwards? Or did she not paste that part? What is the point in even bringing this up? Are you saying I'm messing with you now? Otherwise it makes zero sense to bring it up.

I do take it seriously. It pisses me off when people do things like this. You thought I had done something wrong and decided to show people without even fully understanding the situation yourself. You take things out of context, omit anything unfavorable to your cause (or in this case, you didn't even wait for my reply), and then other people that are unable to think a little bit for themselves (or just can't be bothered to try) start believing that's how it actually happened.

So yes, I do take it seriously. Not this situation in particular, but the method behind it. I don't care about this situation outside of the politics involved in it, it is clear to anyone who bothered to read my posts how it actually happened. And that's OK with me, because it is public so I actually have a chance to do that.

I get it. I get it.

I apologize for overreacting and quick to jump the gun, misinterpreted your intent and got easily offended, and basically insulted you.

The stupidest part of all this was me doing so and basically causing this storm.

I think I'm man enough to admit when I'm in the wrong here.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It was that, or train for a long time.

Plus, I feel ACCOMPLISSHHHHHED. It was really satisfying, finally seeing him go down.

Now, if a human were using Red's team, I'd be screwed.

Well, since you succeeded, more power to you I suppose.

You wonder if I am fit to be admin for, uh, letting you know that you got reported? I didn't warn you or delete your post, how does that lead to you suspecting I am incapable of doing my job? You "took a shot at me" because you thought you had seen an opportunity to make me look bad, but all you've done is make yourself look bad as a result. Our PM happened over the span of 10 minutes. You were so full of nerd rage that you couldn't even complete our PM before running off and hastily posting about something you were completely ignorant of? Seriously, ridiculous.

I didn't "derp" at all. I didn't warn him for it or delete his post. I told him what the CoC says and that people reported him for it, but he chose to hastily start giving me crap over it.

This is what the rule states. The report is valid because of it. I specifically told Shadow that that was one of the rules I intended to re-write because it was far too vague and unfair. So he makes an ignorant post and doesn't even apologize for the groundless insults after realizing his mistake.

In other words, he "derped".

HOW is it derping? I DIDN'T follow the rule and I DIDN'T enforce it. I told him in the very post that he screencapped that I would not do those things. I told him in the SECOND PM that I didn't do it because the post was clearly helpful to the user, and that I was only PMing him to let him know that a different mod might handle the situation next time and go by the rule in CoC regardless. In the third PM I told him that was one of the rules I was in the process of changing. This happened over 10 minutes, with the last post being over that but largely irrelevant.

So no, I did absolutely nothing that could qualify as messing up in this situation. He overreacted and saw an opportunity to make it look like I did something wrong.

Actually, can a regular user make a forum thread that can make a suggestion about changing some or add a new rule in the Code of Conduct when the admins/mods and some of the other users can agree or disagree on it to change or add it to the Code of Conduct?

Actually, can a regular user make a forum thread that can make a suggestion about changing some or add a new rule in the Code of Conduct when the admins/mods and some of the other users can agree or disagree on it to change or add it to the Code of Conduct?

Here.

Edited by Zak defender of...

I get it. I get it.

I apologize for overreacting and quick to jump the gun, misinterpreted your intent and got easily offended, and basically insulted you.

The stupidest part of all this was me doing so and basically causing this storm.

I think I'm man enough to admit when I'm in the wrong here.

Good! Now imagine how great it'd be if everyone actually talked to the people involved in a situation rather than gossiping amongst themselves. Maybe situations would get resolved accurately! But that's unlikely to happen.

Either way, I'm not mad at you or whatever. We can still be buddies :t:.

No, if you make random threads we will just delete them. Use the ticket system.

No, if you make random threads we will just delete them. Use the ticket system.

What does ticket system do exactly? And an admin or mod can delete a thread from a regular user if its related something about Code of Conduct if it not in the ticket system? I never exactly heard that part before.

Edited by King Marth 64

Beat Bugsy and my rival. As the team stands:

Sirius (Zubat) - lvl. 14

Soluna (Flaaffy) - lvl. 16

Pilot (Geodude) - lvl. 17

Astra (Quilava) - lvl. 18

My rival's croconaw WOULD have been dangerous... if I hadn't paralyzed him with thunder wave and he didn't ONLY use scary face.

We can still be buddies :t:.

Who said we couldn't?

Just keep it at a... reasonable level.

[4/29/2012 3:51:17 PM] Tangerine: So when was it that you started falling in love with me?

[4/29/2012 3:51:57 PM] Tangerine: I can't tell if it was March or February

[4/29/2012 3:52:07 PM] Tangerine: So I thought I'd just ask

[4/29/2012 3:52:07 PM] Tangerine: So I thought I'd just ask

[4/29/2012 3:52:53 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): And I thought I'd ask what are you smoking?

[4/29/2012 3:53:16 PM] Tangerine: Well you know how kids are

[4/29/2012 3:53:27 PM] Tangerine: you started trying to tease me some time in february or march!!

[4/29/2012 3:53:32 PM] Tangerine: that means that you have a crush on me

[4/29/2012 3:53:43 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Again, what are you smoking?

Keep it away from that.

Ha ha. The Kid Icarus Uprising promo anime videos. One of them was on my recommended Youtube videos list.

Thank you moe Palutena for having a revolt of carrots in the kitchen. I was laughing too hard 2 minutes in to keep watching.

It's lik finding his silly socks. xD

I admit it, it was me who borrowed his account.

Silly girl. =P

Electric is more useful than Grass in the long run anyway.

Electric is actually only weak to ground moves while Grass types are weak to Fire, Ice, and flying type moves.

But one stray critical hit and BAM, a pokemon would die! ;A;

I'm already starting to get attached to them. ;__;

I'm actually surprised that you're continuing on, seeing as you'll likely lose a few Pokémon in the long run.

If any of my Pokemon faints, I say "You fought well".

But if I make it to Red, there will be deaths... My pokemon, in soulsilver, were mid-50s when I fought his pokemon. It took FIVE TRIES TO BEAT HIMMMMM

Ash is piss easy with Calm Mind/Bulk Up SPAM. Of course I've used Ho-Oh (Heart Gold) LV93 first time then Jirachi LV71 second time in my Soul Silver. Of course u can also beat him with one Pokemon around 65+ with X-items. Did that with Parasect. =)

I know I give them these sets...

Ho-Oh

-Calm Mind

-Extrasensory

-Sacred Fire

-Recover

Jirachi

-Wish

-Cosmic Power

-Psychic

-Doom Desire

Used this one for fun...

Mew

Nature: Adamant

-Psychic

-Swords Dance

-Shadowball

-Drain Punch (Along with Swords Dance makes this move like Orlandu's/Gafgarion's Night Sword in FFT.

EDIT: You know what, Sask, I don't need your sass

That I don't want to save a pokemon just to have it die. :< Plus, I'm trying to keep the body count low.

Pokemon is hardly no different than FE. It's WAR. Only with creatures. =)

Wild Pokemon kill each other all the time. Why do u think they get higher leveled when u battle the ones later in the game?

Edited by リンダ

I just realized that Sirius' thing says "likes to run." How does a Zubat RUN?

perhaps

NBZc2.jpg

or maybe the Jesus Lizard method