• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you can read Japanese, starting with anything before FE7 is a bad idea because of the language barrier. It's easy to work around once you've played one or two games in English, though: playing a Japanese game can quickly feel as natural as playing an English one.

I mean, you could use a translation patch, but they're absolute trash to be avoided at all costs, especially for your first impressions of the series.

lol @ the FE6 patch being "absolute trash", or even having "serious issues" (compared to the original)

Edited by TheEnd

Belial was somehow easier in Nightmare than Normal, though I did get used to his tricks.

Frenzy away while avoiding most of his green attacks is pretty much GG. He drops a ton of orbs that refill a third of my life too.

I wonder if Azmodan will be a bigger threat than before. Since getting this new equipment, I only died because I was stunlocked by fear in tight corners.

>Tiki x Anna support

Tiki is mai waifu

Belial was somehow easier in Nightmare than Normal, though I did get used to his tricks.

Frenzy away while avoiding most of his green attacks is pretty much GG. He drops a ton of orbs that refill a third of my life too.

I wonder if Azmodan will be a bigger threat than before. Since getting this new equipment, I only died because I was stunlocked by fear in tight corners.

Gears are everything \o/

+Important stat, +Vit, sockets all day every day.

Rubies in weapons and helms (until 60), amethysts everywhere else.

Don't forget +damage, and that's literally all there is to it.

Don't forget +damage, and that's literally all there is to it.

I wish I saw more of those. I keep getting a small bonus to a random elemental damage instead.

Though socketing any kind of ruby in a weapon does just that. I think mine has a +12-24.

I wish I saw more of those. I keep getting a small bonus to a random elemental damage instead.

Though socketing any kind of ruby in a weapon does just that. I think mine has a +12-24.

I usually found those in jewelry (or those off-hand offensive caster-only gears). And weapon rubies, of course.

... it might be a bit too straightforward.

Felt like posting this today as this localization shit concerns me and to alert more people and sign petitions. If it works, more people will post these same videos getting nintendo to change their mind.

I usually found those in jewelry (or those off-hand offensive caster-only gears). And weapon rubies, of course.

... it might be a bit too straightforward.

Reminds me that my jewelry is pretty bad. I'll probably wait until I get a new weapon/shield/armor in Hell to get something better unless I get one off until then.

Reminds me that my jewelry is pretty bad. I'll probably wait until I get a new weapon/shield/armor in Hell to get something better unless I get one off until then.

By the end of normal, both of my rings were pretty much pure +3-6 damage ones. And I used +2-4 for the longest time. Amulet was a bit more interesting rare, but I spent even more time with a +2-4 damage/+5 experience one.

I suppose the fact you can't craft them (at least not in normal) makes things a bit harder.

oifey_lana_p.gif

This picture is horrible...

Why'd you do it Oifey... :cry:

He's DEFINITELY a multi timer. xD

fe032.jpg

No, but look! HE SHAVED HIS MUSTACHE OFF!!! D:

lol