• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I've become a lucid dreamer because I've been doing a pretty good job of having monster hunter dreams

uh oh myup.ir what are you doiiiinnnnng

Edited by Freohr Datia

/goes to AH to get better equips

nightmareact2.png

I wonder how long these gears will last.

Oh well, let's see how far I can rush Nightmare with them

Edited by TheEnd

Oh Marthur, do you still have those FE4 remixes from a few months ago? I had to reformat my computer and I neglected to back them up because I figured "meh, they'll still be online" except they're not. :<

Edited by Zak defender of...

Hi everyone, (very) long time no see.

Okay, I need someone to explain me in a few, simple words what the flying fuck is going on regarding the translation things.

I've come back to the forums today because since the past week, I found myself the determination to continue, and finish - once - and - for - all the Fujimori Nuts FE4 manga translation project (A combination of reminding the awesome work TheEnd did on Hasha, an editor courageously working on a long Visual Novel I'm playing, Yoake Mae Tori Ruriiro na, and the pride of having completed a big project, my first FAQ on GameFAQs is the source of this).

I had planned a buffer schedule of 3 chapters fully edited and ready to publish, and 5 translated but not edited yet, so I would discourage myself with the work ahead of me and drop it again, and avoid to give pressure to the checkers and editor. I even had pre-emptively contacted Aquantis to send me scans of the remaining volumes.

And I see tI have to find a new editor for the English scans? Please, someone, explain me what's going on. I'd not wish the determination I finally built up myself to go to waste.

Hi everyone, (very) long time no see.

Okay, I need someone to explain me in a few, simple words what the flying fuck is going on regarding the translation things.

Eh? You mean the minidrama over translation patch editting, or?

I've come back to the forums today because since the past week, I found myself the determination to continue, and finish - once - and - for - all the Fujimori Nuts FE4 manga translation project (A combination of reminding the awesome work TheEnd did on Hasha, an editor courageously working on a long Visual Novel I'm playing, Yoake Mae Tori Ruriiro na, and the pride of having completed a big project, my first FAQ on GameFAQs is the source of this).

!!!

I had planned a buffer schedule of 3 chapters fully edited and ready to publish, and 5 translated but not edited yet, so I would discourage myself with the work ahead of me and drop it again, and avoid to give pressure to the checkers and editor. I even had pre-emptively contacted Aquantis to send me scans of the remaining volumes.

I would be okay with the pressure. And so would Vincent, regardless of his actual opinion about this

And I see tI have to find a new editor for the English scans? Please, someone, explain me what's going on. I'd not wish the determination I finally built up myself to go to waste.

... eh?

Well, if you can't find anyone, I can edit the English scans

Edited by TheEnd

Eh? You mean the minidrama over translation patch editting, or?

I mean this.

I would be okay with the pressure. And so would Vincent, regardless of his actual opinion about this

Cool. :)

... eh?

Well, Marthur said in that other thread he would be glad to edit the French scans for me (and I take his offer with great pleasure), but have to find someone else for the English scans...

Edited by AceNoctali

Hullo =D And do I know you?

Hello. :)

Don't worry, my participation in this forum so low nowadays, only veteran members and people interested in my FE4 translation works rememeber about me. Ha ha ^^'''

I actually remember you. You were talking about having a small Pokemon giveaway of sorts.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=20530

Wow my memory's good I remembered that from 2 years ago...

Edited by Zak defender of...

Hello. :)

Don't worry, my participation in this forum so low nowadays, only veteran members and people interested in my FE4 translation works rememeber about me. Ha ha ^^'''

But I am a veteran member unless you mean veteran in FE4 thready

But yeah I hate it when I forget people ;~; I feel that it is my duty to remember them!

Edited by Freohr Datia

I mean this.

People started wanting to revise fan translations. Silly copyright discussions popped up, as they were altering FireLizard's scripts without permission. Jyosua decided that translations aren't original enough to warrant any kind of such protection. Marthur reacted by taking down his works down and Tangerine humored him for a day.

Well, Marthur said in that other thread he would be glad to edit the French scans for me (and I take his offer with great pleasure), but have to find someone else for the English scans...

Well, you should ask him again

This post kind of counts as asking him if he's changed his mind already, though

But as I said, if you don't mind a somewhat dirty job, I could do it

I actually remember you. You were talking about having a small Pokemon giveaway of sorts.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=20530

Wow my memory's good I remembered that from 2 years ago...

Holy cow, I still have those Shinies all ready in my Diamond cart. If I have some time and if it's not too irrelevent now in people's opinion (due to the shift to Gen 5), I'll work on it again.