Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Such an annoying little girl >:O!

Yeah but you <3 me.

Where did Tangerine's ATTN Wist thread go? And why did it not stay?

My meanie mods kept unapproving it to tease me :(. But Wist saw it and posted in my comments so I am happy.

Where did Tangerine's ATTN Wist thread go? And why did it not stay?

I hammered it from existence in accordance with the Law of the Forest.

lol. That... "sentence" with Sumia avatar.

Hilarious.

lololol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwIs3FbxdX8

Totally legit reason for having Ultima Weapon for the endgame reaction commands.

Now... to get the stupid missing generic enemy reaction commands.

Yeah man.

Yeah but you <3 me.

My meanie mods kept unapproving it to tease me :(. But Wist saw it and posted in my comments so I am happy.

Come now, Fruitcakes. You know the Laws are there for a reason. You should be setting a good example for members here. But it's nice that you heard from Wist, anyway.

Now you should take it to PMs or profile comments.

I trust Sirius and Charlie will keep you in line, even if it means putting their own necks on the line. Kudos to their bravery.

Come now, Fruitcakes. You know the Laws are there for a reason. You should be setting a good example for members here. But it's nice that you heard from Wist, anyway.

Now you should take it to PMs or profile comments.

I trust Sirius and Charlie will keep you in line, even if it means putting their own necks on the line. Kudos to their bravery.

Well I asked for a verbal warn, it's not like they put their necks on the line. They just teased me by unapproving it before wist could see >:OOO

I made the thread knowing it was against the rules but I was excited :O! Plus I am abolishing that rule soon probably so I won't feel bad. Even mumu called the rule stupid when I asked him for the verbal, lol. Actually asking for a verbal sounds like a pretty stupid concept in itself..

Edited by Tangerine

At the very least, in the end, I feel good that even knowing I died, it wasn't as a slave of God. You chose the roles well, my other half, I would have been writhing in utmost displeasure had I been portrayed as some God revering buffoon.

I'm sure Night feels somewhat similarly about my choices.

Also

[spoiler=SMT logs]

The terminal led to an observatory at the very peak of the Cathedral, even above the 8th floor. There we met the old man once more, and he straightened up his bent back, and seemed to reverse age, to a taller, black hard middle-aged man. There he congratulated us on our victory.

"Teenaged", "Tangerine", and "half-naked" are words that should NEVER be used in the same sentence! :angry:

Good Morning now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^__^

I'd guess Sasky feels quite the opposite then =o

'morning Sask =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I just remembered Meru from Legend of Dragoon. She's like a teenaged version of Tangerine that ran around the world half-naked.

Is not >:O

"Teenaged", "Tangerine", and "half-naked" are words that should NEVER be used in the same sentence! :angry:

Moomoo would be upset if I were underaged.