• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=... I just lit up my candle in the most roundabout way....................... XD]This candle's been used too much and it's like in a big jar, so now the candle wax fills up less than half of the jar. But the matches I use for it are too short so I have to tilt it downward to reach the candle's wick but then the rest of the match starts to catch on fire and the heat reaches my fingers and is owiiieeeee so I eventually gave up on lighting it or else I'd just burn myself =3

But then today I thought well the flame wouldn't light up the rest of a birthday candle so maybe I can light it with that instead =D So I did lit that up and didn't think ahead very well at all XD I tried to light it with the birthday candle and then the flame melted the wax, of course, and it put out the flame before I could light the wick XD And so of course I was like "duuhhh of course that would happen!"

But I really wanted to light the candlllleeeeee D=

So I just lit another match and plopped it inside the jar x3 And so I rolled it around until it would light the wick for me~ And I was able to blow out the match's flame without putting out the candle flame, then flipped the candle upside down so the match would fall out =3 And I accidentally dropped the match into some water in the sink so at least the match was put out for sure XD

And since that was so long I think I just wasted all that typing x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I really have to start getting up earlier.

Remember to study the basics first. It tends to make a huge difference, from what I've seen.

(After all, Japanese grammar isn't really complicated - kanji and vocabulary is, and that's what you get in Japan.)

Well that's if I start with Japanese, but now that I think of it perhaps starting with it would be a good idea

it seems to be the country where people I know have the most experience and I am most likely to get some kind of help or connection

hmm

[spoiler=... I just lit up my candle in the most roundabout way....................... XD]This candle's been used too much and it's like in a big jar, so now the candle wax fills up less than half of the jar. But the matches I use for it are too short so I have to tilt it downward to reach the candle's wick but then the rest of the match starts to catch on fire and the heat reaches my fingers and is owiiieeeee so I eventually gave up on lighting it or else I'd just burn myself =3

But then today I thought well the flame wouldn't light up the rest of a birthday candle so maybe I can light it with that instead =D So I did lit that up and didn't think ahead very well at all XD I tried to light it with the birthday candle and then the flame melted the wax, of course, and it put out the flame before I could light the wick XD And so of course I was like "duuhhh of course that would happen!"

But I really wanted to light the candlllleeeeee D=

So I just lit another match and plopped it inside the jar x3 And so I rolled it around until it would light the wick for me~ And I was able to blow out the match's flame without putting out the candle flame, then flipped the candle upside down so the match would fall out =3 And I accidentally dropped the match into some water in the sink so at least the match was put out for sure XD

And since that was so long I think I just wasted all that typing x3

That sounds like too much effort for one candle

but thanks for reminding me that the candles in my room need replacing.

That sounds like too much effort for one candle

but thanks for reminding me that the candles in my room need replacing.

I love honeysuckle and I haven't had that smell in the longest time~ I was desperaaaaaaaaate D= And I don't have money for another yet

Oh yay well you're welcome XD

IVk. Flash Crusher

----------------------

3 PanlGrb *

3 Ratton1 F

3 Ratton2 F

3 Ratton3 F

3 VarSwrd F

3 Plasma3 F

3 Invis *

2 Mole2 *

1 Fullcust *

1 FolderBk * FlashManV5?

1 FlashManV1 F

1 FlashManV2 F

1 FlashManV3 F

1 FlashManV4 F

1 Icestage * [preset]

----------------------

Concept by: Daimou43

Customized by: CrimsonKnight/Malinhion

Preferred Style: Custom

Preferred Element: Aqua

Definitely gonna go with this one.

Edited by Zak defender of...

Angelia or whatever her name also has a Taiga from Toradora palette. lol.

Same with Heart as Minori.

And Saki has a Chikane palette (not really surprising tough).

Also, I saw Kamui has a Hakumen palette... no surprises there for me at all. lolol

And Saki has a Chikane palette (not really surprising tough).

Also, I saw Kamui has a Hakumen palette... no surprises there for me at all. lolol

lol. Archaic for a girl that I remember Terra using in Seto No Hanayome's manga...

WARAWA WA KUU

WARAWA WA KOU

WARAWA WA JIN

WARAWA HITOFURI NO TSURUGI NI TE, SUBETE NO TSUMI O KARITORI, AKU O METSUSURU.

WARAWA NO NA WA KAMUI. OSSHITE MAIRU!

More like "Oh shit!" mairu.

YES, I pulled off the Elemental Supersonic VarSword combo! :awesome:

Was it hold A+B Right Left Right Release?

And if you stand in the middle, it's undodgeable by your opponent unless they're invisible/invincible?

That sword is broken... especially during multiplayer battles. XD