FE4 THREAD

Fia

It's just mere lover convos, the one you get when they return to the main castles. Nothing interesting really. :U Aside from Azel and Mideel's talk, I absolutely adore that.

Oh I know, but my friend's upset about it though and wants to know what they're saying though.

Oh yeah the Gameboy Camera must've had this thread in mind.

DBSS.png

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, Arthur is awesome. He totally owns the arena. This is the first time I see 99 hit for my unit. He kills arena's mage with mere Thunder lol.

Ahh, I should give that a try sometime. Where can I find the patch for that hack?

I gave up Super Thracia cause I'm stuck on chapter 8x.

look for ブルーム v0.10.5

:O!!!! Cool!!!!! Haha, yeah, our hair is parted the same way :) Yours looks longer than mine though! And cute teddy!!!!! And nice dress :D

^~^

Whatwhutwhat do I look that tiny/young?... How can you even tell from that photo? I was thinking, maybe it's the clothes I was wearing. Oh well :e Tee hee hee

I haven't cut my hair in a long time even though I keep telling myself I will because usually it looks real horrible when it gets longer, but so far it hasn't, so......

He's actually supposed to be.... a white.... leopard? I think so. x3

Heehee thanks. Although it's more a blouse than a dress x3 Like if I didn't wear pants, it'd be a liiiiiiiittle too short xb But this is my favourite blouse though~

I think it may not just be the clothes, but it almost looks like... at least compared to me (which should be a decent comparison since we have the same heights =3), you have a smaller build. I think your hands look longer than mine though =D

It just... ugh. He obviously hate those foods more than I do and to watch him picking on the food while forcing himself to eat...

I wish I can give him something that actually has flavors. But he has to watch his meal for at very least half a year after the operation and this is only the first month...

.............. *sniffle* ;~; Reading this just makes me so sad ;A;

.............. *sniffle* ;~; Reading this just makes me so sad ;A;

I didn't mean to make you sad though. D:

Okay, I got the patch but the rom doesn't start up after I patched it. What seems to be the problem?

There are two types of ROM for FE5 iirc. Maybe you need to find another ROM for it to work.

It's amusing to see those arena mages are using killer swords instead when they are against Arthur. Apparently 36 magic is too much for them unless they are using Bolganon while Arthur himself has to stick with basic Thunder. >__>

Though what is more amusing is the fact that Arthur's offense is par with theirs (if not sometimes more) despite their obvious advantages. :'D

Edited by Fia

So Freohr, let's focus your poor mind on happier subject matter.

HOW'S MINECRAFT GOING? 8D

I suck at it. The controls (like moving around and whatnot) confuzzle me ^~^

Oh, I see what's the problem now. I patched it to SFC file and I had to look a SMC file for FE5. @__@

It works now! I'll play this hack later.

Have fun.

I know ;~; But it just is sad.

It is. But it's for the best, his health needs those tasteless foods. :/

I suck at it. The controls (like moving around and whatnot) confuzzle me ^~^

COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF DEFAULT CONTROLS FOR YOU~

wasd - standard movement

double tap w and hold - sprint

left click - attack

right click - open chest, use furnace / crafting table... if you think it can do something other than be used to craft, try right clicking

hold right click - charge your bow

space - jump

1-9/mousewheel - change which item you're using

hold shift - sneak (allows you to get to the edge of a block without falling off)

I think that's it.

I've never heard of this =o What's wrong with him? D=

Heart surgery. He shouldn't eat sweet or salty food now, it might cause his condition to worsen later.

Well, doctor says if he is being a good boy and follow the healthy diet given to him, it's easy to live 10-15 more years. Otherwise? He might only have a year left. That doctor is sure good at making threats. -w-"

COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF DEFAULT CONTROLS FOR YOU~

wasd - standard movement

double tap w and hold - sprint

left click - attack

right click - open chest, use furnace / crafting table... if you think it can do something other than be used to craft, try right clicking

hold right click - charge your bow

space - jump

1-9/mousewheel - change which item you're using

hold shift - sneak (allows you to get to the edge of a block without falling off)

I think that's it.

I actually changed those controls x3

And I said the ones that are confuzzling me are the moving ones. Not all those =3

I can't even use bows yet XD I keep dying~

But what I mean by moving around is that when I find monsters attacking me, I have to move around and change my camera and attack the monster all at the same time and I'm just really horrible at that. Though I try to get past that by backing up while I'm trying to focus my attacks on the monster to give me time, but then I get backed into a corner and so I have to also focus on jumping to get over it XD

Heart surgery. He shouldn't eat sweet or salty food now, it might cause his condition to worsen later.

Well, doctor says if he is being a good boy and follow the healthy diet given to him, it's easy to live 10-15 more years. Otherwise? He might only have a year left. That doctor is sure good at making threats. -w-"

Oh..... Awwwww ;A;

Sounds like House... That sounds mean but necessary at the same time....

Oh..... Awwwww ;A;

Sounds like House... That sounds mean but necessary at the same time....

lolyeah, he said it to ensure my father (and we as well) will watch his diet for real. He explained that those diets are necessary for 6 months at least, one year is even better. After that he can eat normally, though make sure he won't get overboard.

Anyway time to sleep, nightynite.

Edited by Fia

lolyeah, he said it to ensure my father (and we as well) will watch his diet for real. He explained that those diets are necessary for 6 months at least, one year is even better. After that he can eat normally, though make sure he won't get overboard.

Anyway time to sleep, nightynite.

Well as long as it won't have to be for the rest of his life =o

G'night =3

*pets Freohr*

/is pattedededed

You should pat Fia's dad instead though =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I actually changed those controls x3

And I said the ones that are confuzzling me are the moving ones. Not all those =3

I can't even use bows yet XD I keep dying~

But what I mean by moving around is that when I find monsters attacking me, I have to move around and change my camera and attack the monster all at the same time and I'm just really horrible at that. Though I try to get past that by backing up while I'm trying to focus my attacks on the monster to give me time, but then I get backed into a corner and so I have to also focus on jumping to get over it XD

B-but why? What was wrong with the originals..?

You said "and whatnot" which seemed to include other controls, too, just primarily the moving around part.

I recommend that you set the difficulty to peaceful, for now. I mean, it doesn't let you get certain items, which means you can't access The End (although I think you can access The Nether), but at least you don't have mobs attacking you. I just recommend you get used to the flow of gathering resources and whatnot before you engage mobs.

Yeah, that's a bit distracting at first, but once you can swing around to get near them, go on the aggressive, not the defensive. Unless it's a creeper--in which case, hit it away, back up until it stops getting ready to blow up, then go in and hit it again... and repeat until it dies.