• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Art class is fun, but you gotta be into it. I can sit there and draw for 5 hours straight and don't give a crap, but most might not be able to handle that.

Though I don't think most art classes are 5 hours long either.

Edited by Fat Bunny

y u so dependant on other

Y U B 4get teh B Because I can't do anything. Actually I maybe could make a hack if I had the time but other than that nope.

Art class is fun, but you gotta be into it. I can sit there and draw for 5 hours straight and don't give a crap, but most might not be able to handle that.

Though I don't think most art classes are 5 hours long either.

Compared to some of the other stuff I have to do for that long that doesn't seem so bad...

Edited by Zak defender of...

Y U B 4get teh B Because I can't do anything. Actually I maybe could make a hack if I had the time but other than that nope.

Compared to some of the other stuff I have to do for that long that doesn't seem so bad...

if you have time to post in FE4 THREAD ONLY 8D im sure you could find time to work on a hack here and there

Then by all means, go for it.

Totally will hopefully.

if you have time to post in FE4 THREAD ONLY 8D im sure you could find time to work on a hack here and there

Good point.

I once went to bed at 5:30-6:00 am ... because I had to finish THREE SCHOOL PROJECTS that were pretty much due that day. >_< Never again.

The funny thing is, I've gone to bed as late as 4 am or 4:30 am. But when I actually HAVE to stay up because I have something to do, I'm tired and I want to sleep.

>Comes home from work

>Girl next door says "Hi Charlie. We're playing beer pong, do you want to join us?"

>I start to say "Yeah!", but then say "Sorry... I have to work tomorrow, so I probably shouldn't"

Fuck my liiiiffffe

The funny thing is, I've gone to bed as late as 4 am or 4:30 am. But when I actually HAVE to stay up because I have something to do, I'm tired and I want to sleep.

Likely due to the fact that self-created obligations are much more pleasant to fulfill than the ones handed to you by others.

>Comes home from work

>Girl next door says "Hi Charlie. We're playing beer pong, do you want to join us?"

>I start to say "Yeah!", but then say "Sorry... I have to work tomorrow, so I probably shouldn't"

Fuck my liiiiffffe

Screw work, get wasted and post here!

>Comes home from work

Fuck my liiiiffffe

;~;

>Comes home from work

Fuck my liiiiffffe

Your Madoka Magica theme is fitting for this situation. :Knoll:

;~;

*patpat*

Your Madoka Magica theme is fitting for this situation. :Knoll:

You have discovered the real reason I like Mami...

I'm sorry you have to go to work on your birthday... :<

It's okay.

My birthday probably would have been very, very depressing and lonely if I had the day off...

I don't know if anyone cares, but I'm Native American. or should I say "Native Canadian".

Been trying to reveal my race/ethnicity but I was too nervous to tell.

I'm part Native American also.

It's okay.

My birthday probably would have been very, very depressing and lonely if I had the day off...

Mmm... Hopefully your work associates do something nice for your birthday.