FE4 THREAD

Fia

Don't really see anything special in her myself.

Dean has great bases and 3 PCC. Eda could really use the help.

I just like her character design.

None of his stats are maxed though. He will be usable at least. Eda's turn tomorrow.

Anyway, time for me to head off for the night.

/bye

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's hard for me to sleep later than 2AM now, when you have to work 5 hours later.

;~;

Since Flareon doesn't like water. =P

Well yeah that too

>Freohr's odd hair strands

Hmmm sometimes I find the odd shiny strand as well. Like, white? Or maybe it's not as white as I think it is. I'll have to look carefully next time...

=ooooooo

I always thought maybe mine were just random little strands that were just too sensitive to the sun x3

I cannot wait for these characters to appear in spotpass in our copies soon. Soon. Very soon we will know the truth of what the localization of the characters names would be if these first six game got ported. For starters Eyvel would be very likely Evelyn. Celice is Serlis. Serlis is what IT SHOULD be. It matches his fathers name alot more. =)

Then it's "Oh Great". Time to change the characters names in the translation patches to the ways that Nintendo made them. But shouldn't bother. x.x

Edited by アイネ

Some of my hair (at the ends mostly) looks brown in the sun :3

Oh by sensitive to the sun I meant they may be highlights =3

Weeeee yeah when the sun is shining directly into my hair it looks so pretty~ Though I would guess the same applies for anybody's hair because they just turn all different colours!!

My grandma was telling me it was like a reddish gold or something like that =o

There was one part of this dream where I went to go see a Japanese movie. And so I'm remembering parts of the movie I saw and it was like, really damn good. I kept going on about it afterwards. I wish I could have remembered more maybe I would've tried to write the story out...

Inspiration from dreams isn't unheard of.

I remember someone saying that the lyrics for "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" was inspired by a dream in the middle of the night... And they woke up and wrote it down.

And all because the person heard soldiers in a war singing a VERY catchy tune, but with HORRENDOUS lyrics.

SSBM has made a huge change in history for us. Not to mention the outlook of Nintendo. If Nintendo decided to take Marth and Roy out of our copies most of us would never have discovered Fire Emblem. Nor there wouldn't be any FEFusion, Planet, FESS, or Serenes Forest either. It's because of Marth and Roy being popular even in our areas. Probably due to swordsmanship like Link's is why Nintendo decided to start porting Fire Emblem after the sixth installment. Plus most of us would have missed out on a great series otherwise. Either way, that game has made a huge change in history. Gladly, I've discovered the series a year before SSBM came out thanks to my little brother showing me the series. I only listened to the music tracks and reading reviews, characters, weapons, items, etc about them at rpgamer.com at the time. But either way, glad Nintendo decided to leave Marth and Roy in our copies. ^_^

I would have liked to try the games out sometime. =) But I was busy doing mah girls only run in FF8. =)

Edited by アイネ

The moment I've popped in my Fire Emblem Rekka No Ken into my GBA, it was like Nintendo has opened the ultimate door for me for adventure and challenge. =)

I've always looked for games like this in my youth. I've complained that they were all too easy and got bored with them that I've started to do female runs in FF, FFT (Loved it cuz it was a strategic experience), played Mario Bros lost levels (NES), Metalgear, etc. After several runs of these Fire Emblem games, then started to import them.

Edited by アイネ

... I don't get Ayanami's thought process.

I probably shouldn't try, either.

-.-

I've always loved games that involves solving difficult problems.

Which that's what Japan always loved to do. I don't like repetitive games without any story, challenge, and games that only requires bash u I w1n.

Fire Emblem, FFT, Advanced Wars are mah souls series. =3

Edited by アイネ

... I don't get Ayanami's thought process.

I probably shouldn't try, either.

Well, you're not alone; I don't understand it either.

27844237316022211494.gif

Yay!

More showing off the true nature and purity of Pokemon.

-----

Fire Emblem, FFT, Advanced Wars are mah soul series. =3

Edited by アイネ

Flareohr wants to become Vapohr?

No I just created it for fun =o I still like Flareon more!

Even though I like Vaporeon almost just as much~

And maybe Vaporeohr because it's easier matching the "eo"

Edited by Freohr Datia

Jolteon is my favorite Eeveeloution, although it's been a while since I used one....

What Eevee Evolutions have you used lately?

Jolteon is my favorite Eeveeloution, although it's been a while since I used one....

He/she doesn't do anything all that interesting in that scene though D=

Edited by Freohr Datia

C'mon.

We know that Espeon is the best. Cutest and is the Psychic kitty of doom. H4x special attack. Yeah.