FE4 THREAD

Fia

Sirius is pretty much the forum's antihero.

So you're saying he's the anti-hero SF needs, but not the one it deserves right now. So we'll spite him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A robo knight.

Edited by Pride

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw you had to lock the FE10 RTU as well, Sirius. :P

Ahh, I'm sure it was for the best that it get locked.

Oh come now, I'm sure you agree that the thing had to be locked.

Indeed.

Oh come now, I'm sure you agree that the thing had to be locked.

I do agree with that, actually. Tellius RTUs just bring out the worst in everyone, more so than the other RTUs. Although ... I think it's because Tellius RTUs had certain specific people who were ... flammable. :/

So you're saying he's the anti-hero SF needs, but not the one it deserves right now. So we'll spite him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A robo knight.

And if I don't spite him then I was never of SF?

I do agree with that, actually. Tellius RTUs just bring out the worst in everyone, more so than the other RTUs. Although ... I think it's because Tellius RTUs had certain specific people who were ... flammable. :/

Agreed. None of the other games had RTUs that were as bad in comparison.

And he's got this cool attitude.

He's SF's Vegeta, Seto Kaiba, Clyde/Shadow.

I figured it's just because the Tellius games were more popular RTU-wise. The FE5 had pretty lax folks, I was about to make a second post commenting on someone's questioning of why Tina should be high but "Meh, it's an RTU, no point in arguing".

Sirius is Mr. Badguy?

Pretty sure there's a picture in the folder with me using a Sol Badguy avatar.

Nah.

Tomorrow we should have a game though, since I probably won't be able to play until the 7th of august otherwise.

Yeah tomorrow we'll play. How come you won't be able to play until the 7th though?

Yeah tomorrow we'll play. How come you won't be able to play until the 7th though?

10:05 PM - Doga: going on vacations soon?

10:05 PM - Ogma: VANCOUVER \o/

10:06 PM - Doga: say bonjour to tangerine for me

10:06 PM - Doga: if you can

10:06 PM - Ogma: pff

I figured it's just because the Tellius games were more popular RTU-wise. The FE5 had pretty lax folks, I was about to make a second post commenting on someone's questioning of why Tina should be high but "Meh, it's an RTU, no point in arguing".

I vote 10/10 for the FE5 RTU.

Aside of the Marty one, no real issues.

Edited by Dio

Well, FE7 and FE8 were pretty popular as well. That may have been because they were the first handful of RTUs and because Integrity was running FE8?

And if I don't spite him then I was never of SF?

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU NEVER WERE. NOT EVER, HOW DARE YOU ASK ME SUCH A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLISH QUESTION

Of course you are, I just felt like I needed to adjust the quote to match up with srs better.

And then I fixed my PS2 to read burned games better and went back to playing Ar Tonelico because why not

You're awesome man.

Well, FE7 and FE8 were pretty popular as well. That may have been because they were the first handful of RTUs and because Integrity was running FE8?

Eh who knows for sure. I could theorize a couple reasons why but I'm lazy and don't care enough about this to do so.