FE4 THREAD

Fia

This game breaks my mind.

Does the vending machine dispense metal things, though.

Bananas ewiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee

Disliking bananas? This is an atrocity!

Also Pizza Night! :newyears:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no such thing as a bad time for cereal.

Shoot, I'd have some right now if we weren't out of milk.

My dad disapproves =[

He only wants meals later in the day to consist of bigger meals than cereal and he doesn't like us eating inbetween meals and whatnot if it makes us not hungry enough for the "more important" meals ;A;

My dad disapproves =[

He only wants meals later in the day to consist of bigger meals than cereal and he doesn't like us eating inbetween meals and whatnot if it makes us not hungry enough for the "more important" meals ;A;

Ah, my old man is the opposite.

He likes to eat a large breakfast, and then scale down as the day goes on. Start strong and you won't need to eat as much as the day goes on, he says. Cereal in the morning? Practically bird food he says, stop eating like a chump and have some meat or something he says, and I'm like "dad meat as soon as you wake up is gross" and he's like "your diet is gross" and blah blah blah

But even we can both agree that cereal is acceptable to eat (as a snack or a meal is the question) whenever.

Your dad sounds like a Tyrant. >w>

Well I don't live with my mom, so he's the only one in charge...... x3

He's lax with me now that I'm of the "adult" age but he still disapproves and you can only push him so far =3 Of course he still regulates me anyway~

Ah, my old man is the opposite.

He likes to eat a large breakfast, and then scale down as the day goes on. Start strong and you won't need to eat as much as the day goes on, he says. Cereal in the morning? Practically bird food he says, stop eating like a chump and have some meat or something he says, and I'm like "dad meat as soon as you wake up is gross" and he's like "your diet is gross" and blah blah blah

But even we can both agree that cereal is acceptable to eat (as a snack or a meal is the question) whenever.

Huge breakfast sounds yummyyyy =3 But we could never afford to do that all the time.

the "your diet is gross" had me giggling though x3

Wish my daaaaaaaaaaad woooooooouuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllld but guess since he can't afford much to begin with it means he doesn't want us to waste anything, especially the big stuff. We couldn't ever start eating snack food until after we've had our dinner, so that we couldn't waste anything else.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh my God.

(Binding of Isaac spoilers)

I'm Guppy. I collected three of the cat items in one game and NOW I'M A CAT THAT FLIES AAWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH

As a bonus I have the brimstone power from making a deal with the devil (must have been the 6th this playthrough), which is my favorite EVER.

Right now I have 108 items in Binding of Isaac.

http://myup.ir/images/86935351894690531746.bmp

Also all or nearly all of those deaths are from playing with Samson, who I seem to be pretty bad with. I think the three mom kills are from Maggie, Judas and Cain.

Didn't know you were interested in your sister in that way broseph.

Don't even

insinuate the idea

It's just odd in the same way that say, having your mother read you Oedipus Rex before going to bed would be, if my knowledge of the show is at all accurate.

lolololololol.gif

I'm sorry. But reading that after coming back from an exam was just... lolololololol.gif

音夢だなぁ lolololololol.gif

Edited by shadowofchaos

oh god what did I find

fjNxd.gif

ASIAN GIRLS <3

So I download OreImo at the behest of a friend

Pull it up just now and

somehow end up watching it with my own sister

"ey bro this protag reminds me of you"

"I think I'mma watch the rest of the show it seems funny"

>_>

so wait

you're watching an anime in where the main character becomes involved in incest

and ur sis starts watching this with u and says the protag reminds her of you

man that would be awkward as shit, especially if she continues to watch it with u

So I was right!!! You did go to sleep like a not-normal person!!!

.................... ;A;

Bananas ewiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee

i enjoy bananas in and around my mouth

Your dad sounds like a Tyrant. >w>

is he agile?

nope

I'm talking extremely hq images here

the pics of him with the helmet I have are all too small to use for oil refs

and plus I worked hard on the top of the hair area I'm not covering that shit up

Edited by Zhuge Liang