FE4 THREAD

Fia

Everyday is weekend for me until late August.

And then my Monday/Tuesday/Thursdays become hell.

Going back to school?

No, like I said it was bullshit work. I did all my actual schoolwork, it's just I acted out somewhat.

That is crappy. Quite crappy. also schoolwork sometimes is bullshit work

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That is crappy. Quite crappy. also schoolwork sometimes is bullshit work

One time I was given a math worksheet and I finished it in a minute or two. The teacher took it away, scolded me for not doing it at the same pace as the rest of the class and told me to do it again. The work itself wasn't BS.

Summer term. Instead of partying and lazing about I do MOAR WORK.

Why would you summer term

unless you're an engineer trying to graduate on time or something

Going back to school?

Yep

My Wednesday/Friday schedule is amazing though

I have one 5:30 class in the afternoon and it happens to be math aka shit I'm good at

and I'm completely off Friday

I don't know how to describe summer for myself. There's not really weekends and weekdays, there's days you do stuff and days you don't. Stuff isn't really work though, I descrive it as being not lazy and actually hanging out wih people.

^Hooray Free Fridays!

Also math at 5:30 would probably bother me simply because I'd have already eaten supper by that point and I'd be all bleh and stuff. Then again, the rest of the day would be free so who knows. Not me.

Edited by Knuckles

Nothing like spending 40 minutes wearing down a Barroth from a 4 starred quest when I'm still doing 2 star quests.

Portable 3rd huh.

If only you had Tri, we could be mowing down Barroths together. I do need some Barroth parts for my Barroth Smasher.

Nah, the list time I got mindfucked was Giygas.

Especially when it looks like a fetus that can also static like a T.V when defeated.

Well, people agreed that is the happiest ending you can get.

And it appears the thread has a slow day today.

"Happy" is a stretch, but yeah I guess that's true.

Guess you could say it's a Gloomy Sunday.

It's not even Friday!

Big Brother ronight though, so expect 2-3 more pages of that

yay

[spoiler=i lol'd]wtflmao.jpg

ovfdS.jpg

See, that would never happen at highschool where I go, our exemptions are attendance based so leaving early = an excused absence, and 6 of those makes you lose your exemption. Not fun.

what

my school = skip pretty much whenever you want

DAT ALBERTA EDUCATION

One time I was given a math worksheet and I finished it in a minute or two. The teacher took it away, scolded me for not doing it at the same pace as the rest of the class and told me to do it again.

stop showing off

How come nobody invites me to do their sister? :(

because gH3Ii.jpg

Edited by Agile Tit-Tyrant

Hmm

My dad was telling me that it was possible I wouldn't be able to go to schoolio this semester because we're both screw-ups..... x3 Of course he seems to have forgotten that's what I wanted this whole time...

You know what, looking over it...

I do know that sanitarium end is the objective worst for everybody, Saya and Fuminori forever apart, Kouji and Yoh's lives are kinda ruined, and Saya is still around to eat chumps.

End where Kouji survives was satisfying in it's own way, but with his life in the state it was in after all was said and done perhaps "survives" is too generous of a term to use in relation to his experience. At least humanity is safe in that end for now.

And then there's bloom end. Saya's bloom did make a beautiful world for Fuminori and you know what, maybe everyone sees like he does now and life actually continues in peace.

So I'mma give my vote to bloom end. In a very alien way, it was the most...lovely one.

While not my preferred end... there is absolutely nothing wrong with preferring bloom end.

That might be because I like grim and gritty.

The bloom ending seems pretty bad.

It does seem to be like the attitude of people supporting it is that, the happiness of the characters in the story is more important than the state of the rest of the world, and what it's like for them?

But I haven't played the game so I dunno.

Holmes will be pleased. Vince just released the TRS translation patch. Beta version. Still buggy though. -.-

But at least we now have a TRS translation. Can't wait to see the script! =)

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34184

Edited by アイネ