• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Goldie Kill Count", which if I counted correctly shows that you've "killed" 66 of her alts. ^^;

I'm pretty sure goldie isn't banned, so I doubt she would make that many alts...more likely, musashi's kill count is the number of posts he's destroyed, some more most with the aid of the block that was on Goldie's posts that made them have to be approved by a mod before showing up on the forum.

I'm pretty sure goldie isn't banned, so I doubt she would make that many alts...more likely, musashi's kill count is the number of posts he's destroyed, some more most with the aid of the block that was on Goldie's posts that made them have to be approved by a mod before showing up on the forum.

I think she did get banned, actually. I was there when that "Goldie kill count" in Musashi's signature was put in.

Sigh.....

I think she did get banned, actually. I was there when that "Goldie kill count" in Musashi's signature was put in.

Well she's not banned now...interesting either way.

Also,

I don't forgive anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJBMK4EsNuI

(For some reason my itunes has the title as the inforgiven)

Edited by L1049

She's banned but not in the banned usergroupy =3 Still banned nonetheless It confuzzled me too

Ty.

Not sure if trolling.

Uh, not trolling, I really don't remember any posts about her being banned, and she's not in "exiled."

*Friends goldie*

Uh lol apparently I already friended her.

Edited by L1049

My face has not met my palm this many times in a long while. I really don't want to explain this again, so pay close attention.

- Goldie flooded the hell out of FFtF and other forums with her inane crap. She was placed on mod-preview at first, but I banned her when it became painfully obvious she wouldn't stop.

- Goldie then proceeded to create a slew of alternate accounts. I banned 65 of them, but I'm pretty sure the actual number of alts was somewhere around 75. This consumed more than 2 hours of my life.

- Exiled is just a user group. It isn't necessary to be placed in it in order to be banned.

- There were plenty of posts regarding Goldie being banned. It was a pretty big talking point in this thread for a while.

My face has not met my palm this many times in a long while. I really don't want to explain this again, so pay close attention.

- Goldie flooded the hell out of FFtF and other forums with her inane crap. She was placed on mod-preview at first, but I banned her when it became painfully obvious she wouldn't stop.

- Goldie then proceeded to create a slew of alternate accounts. I banned 65 of them, but I'm pretty sure the actual number of alts was somewhere around 75. This consumed more than 2 hours of my life.

- Exiled is just a user group. It isn't necessary to be placed in it in order to be banned.

- There were plenty of posts regarding Goldie being banned. It was a pretty big talking point in this thread for a while.

Lol, nobody asked you to explain, you're such an easily irritated old man *pats*

You were saying things that were were very ill-informed. That has to be rectified regardless of whether or not anyone "asks".