Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

now go look up your name in the urban dictionary

Katelynn

Katelynn is a name of a girl who is a bitch. She never has anything nice to say about anyone and usually talks about everyone but acts like she's there friend. If she does have friends she takes them for granted! Katelynns are also known to be untrustworthy and usually never have your back although they are a good pretender but don't let this face fool you!

Sounds like my roommate oh nooooo that was so rude of me you can never trust me!!!!

katelynn

Someone with the name of Katelynn, is usually a sweet caring person. Whose really great at alot of things, including sex. Usually very sexy, and yet bitchy at times.

Katelynn

When you're name is Katelynn, you're probably a very caring, motherly, independent person. She loves being alone, but also loves her friends and would do anything for them.

She's sweet and easy to trust, someone you would be very lucky to have in your life.

I also looked up my name with only one n since it's more common....

Katelyn

Katelyn is a girl. She is not like any other girl you will encounter in your lifetime. She's different, but, in a good way. She is beautiful. She is knows to be extremely shy. She is prone to being attracted to older guys, and older guys tend to be attracted to her. Which, can not always be a bad thing.

To sum this up, Katelyn's are;

- Hot

- Has a great personality

- Super smart.

- Super funny

- Extremely shy

- Can turn your floomy day around to a sunny day

- AN ALL OUT AMAZING GIRL

Katelyn

An amazing friend.

Trustworthy

Fun to be around

Creative

Pretty

Athletic

Loves animals

Emotional at times

Different.....in a good way

Everyone notices her and she is always kind to everybody

Athletic?????

Katelynn is a name of a girl who is a bitch. She never has anything nice to say about anyone and usually talks about everyone but acts like she's there friend. If she does have friends she takes them for granted! Katelynns are also known to be untrustworthy and usually never have your back although they are a good pretender but don't let this face fool you!

Hmm I think this one is most realistic. laugh.gif

Okay, now I will post mine.

3. Landon

The act of a male ejaculating onto a female's stomach, and then immediately after, consuming said ejaculatory material.

OH GOD WHY

Edited by Agile Tit-Tyrant

Urban dictionary? K...

a really really nice guy who is a fantastic friend and can always count on!!!! He's always got your back!! :)

hes fast and funny 2...XD

:3

1)The most incredible guy in the world

2)Someone who will always be the arms to hold me

3)Someone who keeps his word

4)Someone who is very confident in himself but not arrogant

5)A man of integrity and respect

6)The one person who will always make me feel beautiful

7)The one who I will never get bored of talking to

8)Someone who puts his all into everything he does

9)My Best Friend in the whole world

10) THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!

I has a stalker?

Zachary

Zachary is a man of refined taste, a brilliant conversationalist and a man who takes the time to see the beauty in things, moments and time.

Zachary often displaces love with lust, thus creating heartbreak for himself and others when things fall apart.

Zachary has a fearsome heart that only God drives, yet he has not learned to yield his trust in the Lord because the world is so attractive to him.

Zachary is like Jacob wrestling with God until He blesses and there is nothing wrong with that.

Zachary is very talented at learning and understanding both sides of a spectrum yet is confused on which path he should take.

Zachary is a blessing to any and all he comes to be around and often soaks up the energy he is around, negative or positive. Not to worry though, something tells me Zachary will find his way home.

Really now.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8D804576113A6F75

Just have two more videos to upload for this amazing hack.

Also:

https://yande.re/post/show/197403/7sta-kirisame_marisa-touhou

Edited by BLS

Nice one Gus.

Mine means free man, but I swear it used to be manly man before.

Free man is not so bad.

You know, there's the Freeman in Garou and Morgan Freeman...