FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeeeah, and also IMO is the best installment of the series during the 90s

I do like 96, but I believe it was surpassed by 98, despite the lack of certain things (such as the Boss Team). Though I really wish they still used Kamikirimushi as the theme for the AoF Team.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like 96, but I believe it was surpassed by 98, despite the lack of certain things (such as the Boss Team). Though I really wish they still used Kamikirimushi as the theme for the AoF Team.

I dunno, 96 feels smoother to me. 98 sometimes feels like all over the place and has the worst Athena voice ever.

I dunno, 96 feels smoother to me. 98 sometimes feels like all over the place and has the worst Athena voice ever.

I'll give you the Athena voice, but I actually think 98 is really well-polished. It's a great tribute to the Orochi Saga as well.

And that's one of the reasons I don't like the original 2002. It had little to do with the story arc it was representing.

There was a KoF '97 machine back in college

(As well as a bootleg SF2 and later, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs)

Fun times, even though I was one of the only two people who really played it

Fair enough. Although I do miss Goenitz in the home console versions, srsly

Ah yes, Goenitz. His absence was one of the faults of 98, among other things. But I guess they had memory restrictions or something.

At least they remedied that, and every other absence as well, in 98 Ultimate Match.

There was a KoF '97 machine back in college

(As well as a bootleg SF2 and later, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs)

Fun times, even though I was one of the only two people who really played it

I know that feeling.

It rained here yesterday evening. Streets were flooded and it was pouring really hard. :P

I'll gladly accept your rain.

Rain is quite lovely. I've really appreciated the steady amount of rain my area has been getting for the past few weeks. Before that we had a dry spell that lasted long enough that most of the grass had turned brown.

There were pages since I left =D

I'm guessing Rei Rei is to blame thank for that~

Now that the elite four are gone I think I'll change up my team and sig now~ Mostly just cause I wanna be able to use the Masquerain and Vaporeon I have =3

Now that the elite four are gone I think I'll change up my team and sig now~ Mostly just cause I wanna be able to use the Masquerain and Vaporeon I have =3

Two questions: What are you replacing, and what are you playing? Well, I kinda have an idea on the latter...

Edited by Golden Cucco

Two questions: What are you replacing, and what are you playing? Well, I kinda have an idea on the latter...

I'm replacing my party in my sig with new pokemanz! I'm playing soul silver