• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually 33% is somewhat incorrect : females with their Dream World ability have, I believe, 60% chance to pass it to their offspring.

And now it hits me that you were talking about breeding... Goes to show how much I know about breeding (read: jack shit).

+1 for italy

tell me you took a relaxing ride in a gondola at night

the weather must be pretty nice this time of year

:)

Noooo gondolas are expensive!! But I suppose it would've been nice. The baby version is a traghetto, which you only use for going across the canal and they cost about 70 cents! :) But we forgot to try that too! Otherwise gondolas are like 100 euros I'm sure, though you get 50 mins on them. I don't know what weather you're used to, but it was like 30 C and blazing hot and humid and @_@ it was so sweaty... though there was nice wind near the sea sometimes, and wind when you're on a waterbus.

Whatcha planning on adding to your party?

I already switched back to my old ones x3 It didn't feel right without them~ But I'll still get the pokemon I wanted to add.

The other two were Vibrava (but I'd evolve that into a Flygon eventually, even though I love Vibrava just as much as Flygon) and Breloom.

:)

Noooo gondolas are expensive!! But I suppose it would've been nice. The baby version is a traghetto, which you only use for going across the canal and they cost about 70 cents! :) But we forgot to try that too! Otherwise gondolas are like 100 euros I'm sure, though you get 50 mins on them. I don't know what weather you're used to, but it was like 30 C and blazing hot and humid and @_@ it was so sweaty... though there was nice wind near the sea sometimes, and wind when you're on a waterbus.

it's a vacation, you're supposed to spend money on the sightseeing / attractions, expensive dinners & shopping =P

i think i might have visited in the winter, but even then i didn't get humidity; it just looked really nice from your pictures. if it's that hot spend the days at a beach =D

you only visited venice? milan and roma are also excellent cities, milan especially during fashion week

Apparently, I have to read Montesquieu's Persian Letters for my History class next semester, sounds like a boatload of fun.

Also, hi FE4 THREAD, I feel as though I've lurked long enough, hopefully I'm not too tacky for your tastes.