• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't they serve actual food in Europe? Why would McDonald's even exist there. ._.

I love McDonald's. Though I dunno if I would take it over fancy food. Maybe if I'm in a burger mood.

Edited by Nightmare

I love McDonald's. Though I dunno if I would take it over fancy food. Maybe if I'm in a burger mood.

Maybe McDonald's in other parts of the world serve actual food and not whatever the hell it is they call food over here in America. /dodges bottle

Maybe McDonald's in other parts of the world serve actual food and not whatever the hell it is they call food over here in America. /dodges bottle

Yeah, could be. McDonald's in the US and etc. have like teenagers and stuff working in most and I've heard from people how bad their service is (which means they're just not good at this stuff). In Saudi and Dubai (where I ate) they get professional workers (mostly people from the Philippines who are willing to work abroad, and who are trained for this sort of thing), so it's always been good whenever I ate.

.... Pilot's.... luck?...

[16:56:27] FreohrDatia that darn first slugma I encountered died in one hit from a flamethrower and ever since then I haven't found another

(Slugma ~lvl 27, flamethrower from Typhlosion at lvl 55)

[16:59:52] FreohrDatia SLUGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[17:00:04] FreohrDatia surely a fire spin won't kill you!!

[17:00:12] Nightmarre lol

[17:00:45] FreohrDatia Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[17:01:07] FreohrDatia Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(^that one was actually my own fault for being impatient in waiting for a fire spin when I found out all the moves my Entei had were attacks and I thought since he was lvl 40....)

[17:09:04] FreohrDatia why are all the slugma girls?

[17:09:20] FreohrDatia BAD CRITICAL HIT

[17:09:22] FreohrDatia BAD

[17:09:50] FreohrDatia PILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Don't they serve actual food in Europe? Why would McDonald's even exist there. ._.

what

Yeah, could be.

It's mostly the same. Though, less choice and the serving sizes aren't as ridiculous.

I guess they do try some things from time to time. That Mc Baguette was just stupid though.

And I've seen them having different side dishes in the East. Like shrimps.

.... Pilot's.... luck?...

[16:56:27] FreohrDatia that darn first slugma I encountered died in one hit from a flamethrower and ever since then I haven't found another

(Slugma ~lvl 27, flamethrower from Typhlosion at lvl 55)

[16:59:52] FreohrDatia SLUGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[17:00:04] FreohrDatia surely a fire spin won't kill you!!

[17:00:12] Nightmarre lol

[17:00:45] FreohrDatia Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[17:01:07] FreohrDatia Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(^that one was actually my own fault for being impatient in waiting for a fire spin when I found out all the moves my Entei had were attacks and I thought since he was lvl 40....)

[17:09:04] FreohrDatia why are all the slugma girls?

[17:09:20] FreohrDatia BAD CRITICAL HIT

[17:09:22] FreohrDatia BAD

[17:09:50] FreohrDatia PILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Another victim. I'm sure Pilot will be delighted.

It's mostly the same. Though, less choice and the serving sizes aren't as ridiculous.

I guess they do try some things from time to time. That Mc Baguette was just stupid though.

And I've seen them having different side dishes in the East. Like shrimps.

Those dishes sound intriguing. I've personally never had the chance to compare the quality of the McDonald's 'round here and those of western countries, but hopefully one day I will, when I become a travelling gourmet.

Right now though I just have to stay away from fast food and the likes because of a reflux.

Huh?

That Roy badge (EDIT: Arr, now it's Levin again) made me think you're King Marth for a second, even though I saw the last poster's name as Sirius.

But yeah, rip your mod career.

Edited by Nightmare

Hah, you guys still have Musashi and his Goldie kill count.

That was hilarious. (Not for Musashi, probably, but it was entertaining to watch at the time.)