• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

with such a relevant post above my own I must try and meet the challenge to stay just as relevant

that said

ahtata my stomach hurts

there may be such a thing as too much milanesa

Edited by Pride

awwwww yeah get at me ye less-relevant peasants

p-pregnant? what an incredibly horrifying notion

What happened you ask? Here in this thread? Well, I'd summarize it by saying there was influx of unexpected posters who seemed to bring a dramatic (and depending on who you ask questionable) surge of life to this thread. Little did they know, this place inevitably cycles back to it's signature slow pace, which we are headed to presently, although there are some anomalies like today.

so tl;dr

not nothing has changed or happened yo

cool, I can catch a lv35 Volcarona after the 5th gym

too bad it has no moves, as pretty much everything useful it could get is pretty much postgame only

Poor TheEnd.

Or not being able to retrieve that amount of experience till late postgame. Gah. Stupid EXP restrictions.

Well, either way, Bisharp's not something I'd recommend to TheEnd, personally.

With good moves (like Sword's Dance) that it probably will never get till the very end of the game. (Post wise) Unless you don't evolve it till LV57.

And that you cannot get the Sword's Dance TM till near the very end of the game.

Butt u shuld uz Bisharpz it haz teh Gilloteen attak dat killz da badguimonz n 1 shawt itz amz da mostbestest.

Tell me this is a joke.

Edited by ポーラ

Chargestone cave time! It should be noted that it can be entered even before you fight that Ground gym, this time around. I wasn't trying to sequence-break though, so I didn't check what would be keeping me from reaching the Flying gym town.

Tell me this is a joke.

You need to ask...? Oh right. Ayanami. Carry on.

/nomsFreohr

What did I doooooooooooooooooooooooo

Freohr is NOT food!

Well.... trying to convince that to cannibals like Ein...

Beef is terrible. :Knoll:

Wha

What happened you ask? Here in this thread? Well, I'd summarize it by saying there was influx of unexpected posters who seemed to bring a dramatic (and depending on who you ask questionable) surge of life to this thread. Little did they know, this place inevitably cycles back to it's signature slow pace, which we are headed to presently, although there are some anomalies like today.

..... *sniffle* ;~; Oh hey I forgot a thing

Edited by Freohr Datia

so tl;dr

not nothing has changed or happened yo

BACK IN THE DAY

You mean the nature thingy?

If so it started with

I know, right. Most natures are completely screwed up.

Sirius is naive/innocent; Rei Rei is mild/gentle; Rey is lonely; Musashi is hardy/hardworking; Freohr is serious; Balcerzak is quiet/calm.

Balcerzak fits at least.

Let's see if I could do a chart of natures with members here...

Edited by Freohr Datia