• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this anime called?

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. In the words of my dude Takashi Kamiyama, if you wanna know more just read the manga!

So does anyone here play Cardfight!! Vanguard?

No. Do you?

...ha.

Ha ha ha.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

lolololololol.giflolololololol.giflolololololol.gif

Are the three smilies entirely necessary?

I was going to say that using Ditto against defensive teams would be a bad suggestion.

Sure thing. I'm not exactly the best battler ever but I enjoy kicking ass with a huge ass crocodile.

Yeah but if worse comes to worse... >_>

Ha. :P

No. Do you?

One of my friends is trying to get me into it, at the cost of my Monday night and most of my Gusto YuGiOh cards. >_>

Edited by Zak defender of...

Just pick something that can go through it. Choice Scarves are not meant to be played for shit like Toxic, Stealth Rock or Reflect.

True...

Still, it'd give me a good use of Wish from a Blissey.

Although nobody really uses Blissey anymore... >_<

I don't think he'll even stomach Phantom Blood.

"What happened to the dog?"

Ah, I'm sure he'll get by just fine.

Man, I really wanted to fit a hot dog pun in here but I couldn't come up with a good one. Damn.

One of my friends is trying to get me into it, at the cost of my Monday night and most of my Gusto YuGiOh cards. >_>

Well have you already played it? Do you, like, enjoy it?

Well have you already played it? Do you, like, enjoy it?

I haven't actually played it, although I must admit, the cards' artworks are rather cool.

The problem with that is that Ditto doesn't copy HP.

He'd pass really horrible Wishes.

Oh yeah. *forgot how Wish works*

Edited by Zak defender of...

I haven't actually played it, although I must admit, the cards' artworks are rather cool.

Well play a couple of games, and then decide if you're dropping precious money and time in it.

Unless you a gambling man and think these things might end up having good resale value later, in which case it's an investment.

HEY STOP CREEPING AROUND MSN OR ILL CUT YA EYES OUT AND FEED EM TO GOOGLE

Edited by Pride

Well play a couple of games, and then decide if you're dropping precious money and time in it.

Unless you a gambling man and think these things might end up having good resale value later, in which case it's an investment.

I only spent $9 on the two cards that I really wanted so yeah.

My friend's gonna make me a deck and stuff in exchange for my Gusto cards. So no dropping $20 on the starter deck.