Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That was Eliwood's doing.

Besides, she got revived didn't she?

It's both their fault. Nils cared more about keeping their secret than the safety of his own sister.

That's why I hate him.

But then does that mean Eliwood fucked a frosty dragonzombie?

それでも、あの子が好きだ。

I've read some pages. Disappointing.

In an unrelated note that only Dio and maybe Pilot care, I beat Chapter 7 (Hard) on F-Zero GX. Very Hard isn't going so well, the best I've managed is 3rd place with Black Shadow having a ludicrous lead...

I'm not seeing how Dio finds "Very Hard" easier than "Hard" since more laps has just resulted in bigger leads for Black Shadow or more opportunities for me to be killed by freak accidents and whatnot.

Edited by Sirius

In an unrelated note that only Dio and maybe Pilot care, I beat Chapter 7 (Hard) on F-Zero GX. Very Hard isn't going so well, the best I've managed is 3rd place with Black Shadow having a ludicrous lead...

I care.

I'm not seeing how Dio finds "Very Hard" easier than "Hard" since more laps has just resulted in bigger leads for Black Shadow or more opportunities for me to be killed by freak accidents and whatnot.

Tried to wreck Black Shadow? Or did that not work out so well for ya?

Edited by Golden Cucco

Tried to wreck Black Shadow? Or did that not work out so well for ya?

I often get hit near the energy road (or on it) and end up falling off the track so it doesn't matter if I kill both Black Shadow AND Blood Falcon then.

Edited by Sirius

I often get hit near the energy road (or on it) and end up falling off the track.

I guess it didn't work out for you. I woulda tried to wreck him almost immediately after the race begins. And what about Blood Falcon? He can be pretty problematic.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Ugh, it's that time of my life again when I start hating everything and being depressed more often and easily than usual. Debating whether I should ride it out or see a school therapist.

Black Shadow, I rarely kill when the race begins but when I do, Blood Falcon WILL die.

Which reminds me, where does Blood Falcon start in relation to you again?

Ugh, it's that time of my life again when I start hating everything and being depressed more often and easily than usual. Debating whether I should ride it out or see a school therapist.

I'd say to see the therapist...

Kill Black Shadow from the start. Restart if you can't do it.

Very Hard was probably easier because I attempted it later, which meant I was more skilled and savvy about the race. After a while, it's definitely not the hardest chapter in story mode. 5 requires pinpoint perfection, 9 forces you to SLOW DOWN and 1 is just ass. Then the others are still easy (especially 3 and 4 IMO) or just a bit harder.

Edited by Dio