FE4 THREAD

Fia

I never said anything about harming them, only that they should stop reproducing. Reproduction is the only way to protect them from that. :Knoll:

I'll never understand why people always seem to conflate antinatalism with nihilism.

Antinatalism, huh? I've never heard of that one before. :Knoll:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Typically looking forward to things in my case is dangerous because in theend something goes wrong and they end up never happening ;~;

Also I'm getting sleepy (when like two minutes ago I wasn't) so now I'll go for rlz x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

So if I see a little girl and am like "omg she's so adorable I could just hug her" that makes me a lesbian (or I guess in your language I should say yuri) lolicon even if my type of liking isn't in the way your mind is thinking?

Uhh... that doesn't make you a lolicon, Freohr.

There's a part of that more than just "ZOMG CUUUUTE HUG".

Good Night, Freohr.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Uhh... that doesn't make you a lolicon, Freohr.

There's a part of that more than just "ZOMG CUUUUTE HUG".

What?! Why the hell can't I do that?! :Knoll:

Edited by Ein

... so after some Skype IMs...

For this 190 point assignment which I turned in, and has a deadline at 12 AM... in 20 minutes.

I could try to figure out the minor bug and update it and get full points... a mere 10 points.

Or sleep.

After some severe mental battles with myself... I have decided to say "screw the 10 points" and surrender to sleep. Like the whipped little boy I am.

Good Night.

...... Ask TheEnd

>_>

I'm curious.

IT'S GONE ;_;

NOOO I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT.

'o' You are a wise man!

I WISH YOU COULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME.

I haven't even watched Kaiji yet.

yo neither have I

It's been on my to-do list for ages now though

Mine too.

Liar Game >>> Kaiji. Kaiji is way too overrated in my opinion. I also want to kill its narrator.

The LoGH DVDs are funny. Some scenes were changed to the style of the OVAs, while others remained the same.

Laziness \o/

About the lazy LoGH DVDs I mentioned earlier, these two screenshots are a second apart from each other

[spoiler=size]LegendoftheGalacticHeroes025x264720p10bitAACmkv_snapshot_1120_20120927_224818.jpgLegendoftheGalacticHeroes025x264720p10bitAACmkv_snapshot_1122_20120927_224828.jpg

I still have to finish downloading these. Doesn't look too good though. : /

I wonder if the Blu-Ray version is less lazy... Because I'd be tempted to wait for those now, if that was the case.

Liar Game >>> Kaiji. Kaiji is way too overrated in my opinion. I also want to kill its narrator.

Never heard of this Liar Game, but a quick search tells me it may be amusing. If I wasn't so bad about reading manga/had this prejudice against live-action shows I'd read/watch it now, but instead there it goes on the list.

In unrelated news

xseed its been quite some time

so I'm beginning to ask myself

LOCALIZED SORA NO KISEKI SECOND CHAPTER FUCKING WHEN

sheesh learning moonrunes sounds wiser and wiser each day

Never heard of this Liar Game, but a quick search tells me it may be amusing. If I wasn't so bad about reading manga/had this prejudice against live-action shows I'd read/watch it now, but instead there it goes on the list.

I was talking about the manga. Haven't seen the L-A episodes either (I guess I'm prejudiced against them too).

Thankfully Ayanami is actually a dude

... I really hope he's really a dude, now

Uhh? Didn't Ayanami said something earlier that she is a woman? Is this the user you're talking about?Am I correct?

Edited by King Marth 64

Typically looking forward to things in my case is dangerous because in theend something goes wrong and they end up never happening ;~;

I know exactly where you're coming from... :Knoll:

Edited by Zak defender of...

I think my brother was liking Liar Game. Doesn't seem to be my kind of thing, though.

In unrelated news

xseed its been quite some time

so I'm beginning to ask myself

LOCALIZED SORA NO KISEKI SECOND CHAPTER FUCKING WHEN

sheesh learning moonrunes sounds wiser and wiser each day

No news are better than bad news, they'll likely make an announcement if they cancel it

I learned Japanese because of SC, you know