• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, TE, when you see this post...

What's the difference in Katakana between ブ and ウ with dakuten? How do you even type that on the microsoft IME? Because I saw that ウ with the dakuten was different on the character listings when I was entering katakana in the FE13 text input.

*Clicks on "Everyone's Room"*, Olivia says "It's nighttime now, isn't it?" wtih the "HAZUKASHII DESU" face. What are you implying? Mark and Azure are having a conversation on the top screen for goodness sake.

What's the difference in Katakana between ブ and ウ with dakuten? How do you even type that on the microsoft IME? Because I saw that ウ with the dakuten was different on the character listings when I was entering katakana in the FE13 text input.

*Clicks on "Everyone's Room"*, Olivia says "It's nighttime now, isn't it?" wtih the "HAZUKASHII DESU" face. What are you implying? Mark and Azure are having a conversation on the top screen for goodness sake.

ブ entered as "bu"

ヴ entered as "vu"

I'm curious.

Here you go:

Tastes like chicken

NOOO I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT.

He's just misleading you.

I WISH YOU COULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME.

I TRY

I feel immature for laughing at this as hard as I did... >_>

I laughed too :D

/stares at cabbage girl

Keep eating your vegetables

Hi NTG!

Hi Zakkie

Now where's that NTG... I really need to stop her from hi-bying.

It's statements like that that are why she's started skipping the "hi" and going straight to the "bye". I think.

Nobody can stop NTG from hibying anymore.

Hey! I do say hi before bi :< And leaving without posting does not count as bi because i did not say bi...

Idk about all the time but for recently at least, I think it would be because we posted too much and she would catch up on it and have to leave right afterward XD

Or she'd be busy with other internet stuffs?

Yes yes! Everybody stop posting so much so I can catch up less ・∀・ j/k...

So, what's the story of why Vincent stays away from here?

I'll give you some sneak peeks, beginning middle and end:

The story begins about 26 years ago, when, in a far off place called England, on a cold chilly morming, a woman braved the streets in the middle of town, clutching tightly to her chest a large package that was to be delivered to America.

The empire was crumbling, brick by brick, stone by stone. A shower of debris made the air dusty, and the overlord felt choked, suffocated, as he watched his castle collapse into a miserable pile. At least his secrets were safe. And above all, none of this mattered, because he still had power, and he still had his mage girls.

Yes. This is how it's meant to be. This is what's supposed to happen. That's what he thought, as he held her hand, their ship receding slowly but surely from the coast.

Edited by NTGCBAGE

Boo being designated driver... by my parents.

You didn't see it coming? Naive indeed.

ブ is bu, ヴ is vu (and ヴァ is va, etc.)

However, since vu isn't a native Japanese phoneme, many speak it as bu or use bu in its place

(I'm afraid I don't remember the tricks to type other non-standard kana - like ティ- on IME, though; I'm too used to copypasting stuff from JWPCE)

waifusig.jpg

Keep eating your vegetables

But I don't like vegetables

Hey! I do say hi before bi :< And leaving without posting does not count as bi because i did not say bi...

Bad Jenni

The story begins about 26 years ago, when, in a far off place called England, on a cold chilly morming, a woman braved the streets in the middle of town, clutching tightly to her chest a large package that was to be delivered to America.

The empire was crumbling, brick by brick, stone by stone. A shower of debris made the air dusty, and the overlord felt choked, suffocated, as he watched his castle collapse into a miserable pile. At least his secrets were safe. And above all, none of this mattered, because he still had power, and he still had his mage girls.

Yes. This is how it's meant to be. This is what's supposed to happen. That's what he thought, as he held her hand, their ship receding slowly but surely from the coast.

... >_>

Here you go:

He's lying.

Sillyni

It happens with every vid I try.

I cleared the cache, I don't wanna clear cookies since I don't want to sign back in to everything.

Tried switching browsers. Didn't help any.

Perhaps it's my connection? It IS rather crappy at times... >_>