• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the impression you were tired of and hated being a mod x3 So you must really really be loyal when you still have things as your job even if you don't like them~

It's not about loyalty! I don't want to jump ship just yet. It hasn't even been a month since Srs resigned.

You want to be the only one moderating Tangerine.

In bed.

I would make her sleep on the floor with the dog. :Knoll:

It's not about loyalty! I don't want to jump ship just yet. It hasn't even been a month since Srs resigned.

It just sounded as if you didn't like being a moderator anyway x3 You were just being tsundere? I guess it shouldn't surprise me though since Tangerine says that all the time (well not only her) and she knows you more than I do after all ^~^

Maybe I'm only thinking of Sirius~

Also I think that Oppan Gangnam Style song should be mixed with whatever that song is with the "every day I'm shufflin'" part x3 Whenever I think of one it reminds me of the other and when I think about it, I imagine them mixing quite well~

It just sounded as if you didn't like being a moderator anyway x3 You were just being tsundere? I guess it shouldn't surprise me though since Tangerine says that all the time (well not only her) and she knows you more than I do after all ^~^

Maybe I'm only thinking of Sirius~

I'm one step away from poking you! :angry:

/pokes Mumu first

/flees

AND THEY COME IN WITH A SNEAKY SURPRISE ATTACK AT THE START OF THE ROUND

In blog-type posts nobody cares about, oh goodness apparently we start moving tomorrow, and I'm not even kind of prepared

also purchased tickets to the madoka movie showing in LA, cementing my descent into next-level animu faggotry.

That sounds like torcher. Anyway *stops Tangerine's distruction and save everyone in this thread*

=.=

What the hell?! Stopping Tangerine's nonsense is MY job! :angry:

:mellow:

----------

You actually should teach Keldeo Secret Sword in B/W1 as Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion are needed to do this and going to Moor of Iccarus to do this. After this event it should learn the attack. Why you should teach it this move? So it can transform in the B/W2 version when you transport it to one of those versions afterwards. And I've noticed that it represents that of a unicorn. =)

Just like u gotta teach Meoletta Relic Song to get her to transform.

Edited by ポーラ

also purchased tickets to the madoka movie showing in LA, cementing my descent into next-level animu faggotry.

It was nice knowing you, Pride

I expect a report

The Fia I know wouldn't sleep so early

Considering I have to wake up early now, I have to.

Fia is using the Ultima tactic to get pages. I'm disappoint.

Well sorry.

And too lazy to read pages. meh

How early

6-7. But I usually need time before I can sleep, so turning off my laptop an hour before going to sleep for real is preferable.

THE FIA I KNOW WOULDN'T- oh

Hn.

6-7. But I usually need time before I can sleep, so turning off my laptop an hour before going to sleep for real is preferable.

What have you been doing?

Hn.

Don't hn me

What have you been doing?

Huh? Doing what? You mean why I have to wake up that early or what? /I'm feeling a bit slow today @___@

Don't hn me

Hn.

Huh? Doing what? You mean why I have to wake up that early or what? /I'm feeling a bit slow today @___@

I mean professionally and whatnot

And yeah, that too

Hn.

>:o

Edited by TheEnd

I mean professionally and whatnot

And yeah, that too

>:o

Shop obviously. For both questions.

>83

/hugs Fia

/huuugs