• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure your new waifu will be pleased in your dreams, Rey.

But that aside, tenor vs soprano recorder size comparison so Jenni can either say "wow, it's so big!" or "ah, it's like a flute then"

tenorsoprano.jpg

I really should practice so I can get used to it or something

Just leaving this here. The guy who'll appreciate it'll show up soon enough.

<Rey's new waifu>

I think he kind of just went to bed, actually, so I'll post his expected comment in his stead

HAZUKASHII DESU.

And me Berwick Saga.

I haven't even played TRS yet

Which reminds me, I heard a translation patch is out and it's a trainwreck

:lol:

And then he'll reply to my comment with an "おい、お前・・・" or similar phrase in moon

Edited by TheEnd

Team for my B2 run...

-Genesect 2nd one

-Salamence

-Ursaring

-Venasaur

-Blastoise

-Blazaken

Genesect

Nature: Hardy

Held Item: The Drives

-Techno Blast

-Bug Buzz

-Magnet Bomb

-Psychic

Using again because it's far too awesome to ignore! =D Using my 2nd one! Techno Blast for Fire, Ice, Water, and Electric utility. Bug Buzz cuz it's broken as fuck. Magnet Bomb for STAB and to swat away evasive foes as this move doesn't tie with accuracy. Psychic needed for an element that none of the 4 drives provides.

Salamence (Behemoth)

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Intimidate

Held Item: Lum Berry/Persim Berry

-Outrage

-Fire Punch/Fire Fang

-Dragon Dance

-Body Slam (Having a 30% chance at inflicting paralysis!)

Went through some major time travel with this Pokemon to get this moveset. Outrage needed for a good STAB attack. The berry needed to brush off it's confuse effect. That's if the battle doesn't end already! Fire Punch is recommendable as it is needed for it to do well against Scizor, Ferroseed, Genesect, etc. Fire Fang because I might not get the 10 Red Shards needed for me to teach it Fire Punch. Will try though. Dragon Dance got this through breeding from the FR game. There is a reason why I've breeded it in that game so it can learn this one of a kind move Body Slam that it only can learn this way as it is a 3rd gen only move.

See here....

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/373.shtml

It got Body Slam so that I can have a good chance at Paralyzing my opponents while attacking with this move! Worth the time travel work for that. As this set is battle arena material.

Even Smogen doesn't suggest Body Slam because it doesn't exist in the 4th&5th gen games that a tutor can teach to a Pokemon.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/salamence

Blazaken (BLS)

Ability: Blaze (Couldn't get Speed Boost as it was only available in an event in Dream World that's already over. That's reason alone why this Poke got banned in evn OU (Overused) tier competitions. It even made it to Uber tier. Wow!)

Held Item: Black Belt (Needed to power up Hi Jump Kick even more and for Double Kick.)

It made it to Uber tier. See here...=)

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/blaziken

-Double Kick

-Flame Charge

-Sunny Day

-Hi Jump Kick

Double kick needed to swat away Sturdy pokes. Flame Charge needed to give it more Speed like the Speed Boost ability one and having STAB to it. Sunny Day needed to power up Flame Charge and to weaken Water moves that it normally is weak to. =)

Hi Jump Kick because is broken in addition to having STAB to it!

Blastoise (Fia)

Nature: Modest

Ability: Torrent

Held Item: Mystic Water

-Hydro Pump

-Ice Beam

-Haze

-Flash Cannon

Hydro Pump for a great attack. Ice Beam for a great attack and to do well against Dragonite, Drddigon, Haxarus, etc. As well as plant types. Haze needed to wipe away any stat boosting changes that I've had to breed to get this. Flash Cannon needed for it to do well against Ice types.

Venasaur (C.8402)

Nature: Docile

Ability: Overgrow

Held Item: Big Root (Needed for better recovery effect that Giga Drain does.)

-Growth

-Sleep Powder

-Sludge Bomb

-Giga Drain

Growth needed for power up of all of it's moves. Sleep Powder for immobilizing opponents. Sludge Bomb needed for a good STAB attack. Giga Drain needed for a good STAB and recovery attack.

Ursaring (Smokey)

Ability: Guts

Held item: Life Orb/Flame Orb (Needed to make Facade break this game along with Guts.)

-Crunch

-Facade

-Sleep Talk

-Rest

Crunch needed to attack ghosts that Facade cannot do. Facade needed for h4x with a status condition along with the Life Flame Orb to boost it up even more. Rest needed for full recovery and to heal status alignment if things gets too out of hand that is. Another game breaking Poke in addition to only being weak to Fighting type moves and being immune to ghost type attacks. Definitely a great contender for the battle arena and for battling Shauntel.

-----

Sideshow for battle contending as I've already fully trained it from another game bringing it over to my Unova games.

Kingdra

Nature: Hasty

Ability: Sniper

Held Item: Leftovers

-Dragon Dance

-DragonBreath (STAB along with 30% chance at inflicting paralysis.)

-Return

-Waterfall

Dragon Dance needed to power up Return and Waterfall. DragonBreath needed even though Smogen suggests Outrage. But I breeded it for DragonBreath so I can attack along with having a chance at inflicting paralysis. YES! This is how my battles of style is. =) I use moves that causes secondary effects with a good chance. Like giving Blissey Water Pulse in addition to Serene Grace to give it a 60% chance at inflicting confusion along with attacking! Safeguard is the only way to defeat this though. =)

Smogen's suggestions

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/kingdra

Return for a good attack as it's movepool is to shallow for hardly anything else that is better. Waterfall for a good STAB physical attack. Another contender for the battle arena indeed! Also being only weak to Dragon type moves makes this Pokemon a great battle arena contender!

EDIT: Don't know why smogen doesn't suggest Dragon Breath for Kingdra. Your opponents will always be outspeed and crippled in the battle arena/online battling whenever thier pokes are paralyzed. Understood why smogen didn't suggest Body Slam for Salamence as you only could get this in the 3rd gen. But it make Salamence REALLY good with this attack!

Edited by Winona

Also did Charizard already as it is already at LV 100. Another battle arena contender for the Unova region.

Charizard

Nature: Hardy

Held Item: Charcoal

-Dragon Dance

-Bite

-Earthquake

-Flamethrower

Dragon Dance which I've had to breed for. Bite needed to swat away ghosts and Psychics which I've had to breed for. Earthquake for pwnage on Rock/Grounds, Electrics, and Steel types. Flamethrower for a good STAB move!

Edited by Winona

Have a nice sample image:

00009.png

UUUUUURGGGGH. I have homework to finish though... and it's due 12AM Midnight Sunday.

I have to get some sleep and finish that thing first before messing with it any more than recording Olivia's supports with My Unit.

Oh god, that is sexy. Finally, I can have a Rainbow Cry image that doesn't look totally washed out *cries*

Don't worry, you can take your time with these. I still need to finish up the FE12 translation and then I'll need to figure out a good way to batch rip the sprites.

And the work begins...

It freaking begins.

And the work begins...

It freaking begins.

Hope it isn't much of a hassle. Ha ha ha ha haaaaa.