• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But Jenni, very few people can stand the fact they're actually evil...

Time-consuming tedious work counts as hard work too, Jenni

HEY

I'm going to be a good girl! I will try to fend off my evilness.

I wouldn't call it hard work. I'd say medium work. Even if I spliced and saved all those skill icons and found out I saved them as JPGs by accident rather than PNGs and had to save them all over again. (Yknow, I don't suppose there's a way to batch-save this kind of thing? I couldn't really figure out what actions to do. Or maybe the problem was with how I did it... Well, I did a splice and just pasted in a new screenshot every time and saved the spliced icons.)

<:3

They're too silly for mortal minds. :Knoll:

Really? :Knoll: They're simply interactions between 2 chipper lovely innocent girls.

So I try to start writing my speech early and end up finishing it really late anyway.... =< Even when I try to avoid staying up late with work I still keep myself up anyway because my mind has to go blank ;A;

Aww... at least you finished it in the end! I tend to take a long time with writing things too. I'd be sat there for an hour or 2 on my art essay and I'd have done only 1~1.5 pages!

Those plesios. ;__;

Agreed ;_;. And that ending...

/catches Freohr

Oh no you don't

And last night I've been meaning to ask about that counter but I kept forgetting, but Marthur beat me to it

Why are you not a Dragonite?

Dragonair looks prettier =3

Yo NTG

Yo Napoleon! How are you today?

I'm going to be a good girl! I will try to fend off my evilness.

I wouldn't call it hard work. I'd say medium work. Even if I spliced and saved all those skill icons and found out I saved them as JPGs by accident rather than PNGs and had to save them all over again. (Yknow, I don't suppose there's a way to batch-save this kind of thing? I couldn't really figure out what actions to do. Or maybe the problem was with how I did it... Well, I did a splice and just pasted in a new screenshot every time and saved the spliced icons.)

<:3

Good!

Nobody talks about "medium work", silly

What is the meaning of this!

Oh no you don't

Are you jelli

And last night I've been meaning to ask about that counter but I kept forgetting, but Marthur beat me to it

How silly of you

Dragonair looks prettier =3

Dragonite looks retarded

I don't even celebrate Halloween... though if I did, what would I dress up as? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I don't either, but some co-workers here will take any opportunity they get to party

And of course it'd be a mage girl

Good!

Nobody talks about "medium work", silly

What is the meaning of this!

Are you jelli

How silly of you

Dragonite looks retarded

I don't either, but some co-workers here will take any opportunity they get to party

And of course it'd be a mage girl

And hence I am silly. Or rather, because I am silly. Though maybe I should've said "medium work".

I am not jelli, I am just being protective of my daughter! And you've already caught me anyway. I don't want my daughter to follow in my steps ;_;

>Mage girl

expected

Better but I still feel a little cold...

you?

Aww. I am good. Enjoying Dennou Coil these days. /hugs

Magical girl.

Expected

And hence I am silly. Or rather, because I am silly. Though maybe I should've said "medium work".

I am not jelli, I am just being protective of my daughter! And you've already caught me anyway. I don't want my daughter to follow in my steps ;_;

>Mage girl

expected

Silly indeed

Are you frustrated, Jenni

See, you didn't even need to ask

Wow, Dennou Coil's getting serious now.

=3

^~^

Would you prefer doing something OOC?

So my character is a mahou shoujo. Yatta! I'm gonna have so many outfits to choose from!

Silly indeed

Are you frustrated, Jenni

See, you didn't even need to ask

Frustrated? why would I be? I'm not exactly on my .

You guys sure know what's best for me. :3

So my character is a mahou shoujo. Yatta! I'm gonna have so many outfits to choose from!

You guys sure know what's best for me. :3

You silly Vincent's little sister

Frustrated? why would I be? I'm not exactly on my .

Why don't you want your daughter to follow in your steps then, Jenni

What am I doing wrong ;_;

Wow, Dennou Coil's getting serious now.

Yes, I don't think you should be expecting any more comedic episode from now on. Of course, there will still be some hilarious moments.

That's not exactly what I meant...

I just read a post in the general Fire Emblem board. I was thinking to myself, "Wow, NTG doesn't normally post here". Then I saw it was actually Vincent. Or was it :Knoll: