FE4 THREAD

Fia

Are all 3 actually in use though?

Oh oops.

Probably. But everyone has things behind their facade, and I wouldn't exactly say my silliness is hiding anything. It's just who I am.

Why not!

/tickle'd eeeeeyaahaahahahahaahah

One for me

One for my mother

One connected to my TV and legacy scanner

So yes - the last one gets used rarely, but it still has an use

So stop going in circles and tell me

That sounds... likely

Why yes!

<_<

I know someone like that too :S

It's just natural

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed it is.

Also, I hate how I basically have to follow a guide to get Fina's weapon upgrades (in the DC version, you locate them through a VMU minigame... but I don't have a VMU, only a twice-as-big-non-battery-powered memory card). But well.

Oh yeah Chalis, figured I'd ask this

I've read in faqs that you make less money from discoveries depending on how much time you take to find them. How does the game check that passage of time? Via internal clock or events?

It's not too bad unless you don't have the heart for crawling around getting every last bit of map. BRING BRING BRING BRING BRING

I would think events as I usually take my sweet time entering a new area and still had moderate time bring in discoveries. I'm not 100% on it though. You'll want to find as many as you can and report them asap to recruit one of my favorite designed character in the game anyway.

I love Ixa'taka's theme! So nice!

And in the city centre, there seems to be a person lately playing some ethnic woodwind instruments, and it sounds so lovely (and reminds me of RPGs).

YES YES, real gorgeous atmosphere the village had too, dat main tree and slides.

It's not too bad unless you don't have the heart for crawling around getting every last bit of map. BRING BRING BRING BRING BRING

I would think events as I usually take my sweet time entering a new area and still had moderate time bring in discoveries. I'm not 100% on it though. You'll want to find as many as you can and report them asap to recruit one of my favorite designed character in the game anyway.

I mean, I don't get any hint ingame of where they might be. Any. (The VMU is supposed to beep or something around then.)

Alright then, I suppose it's time to explore in that case

I know right :3 Whenever I see pretty clothes I can't help but be tempted by them... but I learnt recently that I can just try them on for fun, and then when I realize it's not that great, then my urge to get it disappears. Although, if it turns out to be really nice on me, then I guess the urge would just get bigger...

Yes!! But it's the weekend today and the clothes store was sooo busy in the afternoon! Don't think I want to shop around that time again =I It was so difficult to move around...

How's was your older brother doing?

Edited by King Marth 64

I know right :3 Whenever I see pretty clothes I can't help but be tempted by them... but I learnt recently that I can just try them on for fun, and then when I realize it's not that great, then my urge to get it disappears. Although, if it turns out to be really nice on me, then I guess the urge would just get bigger...

Yes!! But it's the weekend today and the clothes store was sooo busy in the afternoon! Don't think I want to shop around that time again =I It was so difficult to move around...

Heehee yeah they do look cute till you put them on sometimes x3

Awwww it doesn't get all that busy wherever I go to...

I was talking about something you can do in Majora's Mask that you might find pretty hilarious, but that works as well.

That guy trying to grab the rupees outside of the lab? Heh. I wonder if punching as a goron works too.

I mean, I don't get any hint ingame of where they might be. Any. (The VMU is supposed to beep or something around then.)

Alright then, I suppose it's time to explore in that case

Oh, so you're playing the Dreamcast version then? Because the Gamecube version I think it was vibration and some ringing from Cupil. or was that for the moonfish for another quest Well, Cupil's icon blinks whenever you're nearby, I remember that.

Happy flying!

That guy trying to grab the rupees outside of the lab? Heh. I wonder if punching as a goron works too.

Oh, so you're playing the Dreamcast version then? Because the Gamecube version I think it was vibration and some ringing from Cupil. or was that for the moonfish for another quest Well, Cupil's icon blinks whenever you're nearby, I remember that.

Happy flying!

Yeah, DC version. I even bought it!

I'll never get used to those flight controls ;_;

+1 yeah, the way the game judges how long is by events. I forget exactly how much less content than Legends the DC version has, but I know it has one less Vigoro encounter to go with the nickname thing, which sucks.

Are the DC controls left shoulder = descend, right shoulder = ascend? I had a flight of fancy (*shot*) of getting the Japanese/DC version, basically so I could listen to the music uncompressed and hear Vyse scream JOREEEE ROJA during Pirate's Wrath

I somehow messed up getting the second disk of the soundtrack. Bluh, it really is better quality sound than I remember from the GC version.

I like most of the game's upbeat music, but oddly my favorite theme is the Valua town one. that little girl making chalk drawings on the sidewalk :[

Edited by Rehab

>DC internet access

I think that requires dial-up internet

Why must it use the analooooog

o-oh nevermind then

because fliiight, now get used to it before you end up lost later on!

+1 yeah, the way the game judges how long is by events. I forget exactly how much less content than Legends the DC version has, but I know it has one less Vigoro encounter to go with the nickname thing, which sucks.

Are the DC controls left shoulder = descend, right shoulder = ascend? I had a flight of fancy (*shot*) of getting the Japanese/DC version, basically so I could listen to the music uncompressed and hear Vyse scream JOREEEE ROJA during Pirate's Wrath

I somehow messed up getting the second disk of the soundtrack. Bluh, it really is better quality sound than I remember from the GC version.

I like most of the game's upbeat music, but oddly my favorite theme is the Valua town one. that little girl making chalk drawings on the sidewalk :[

I think the controls were the same for Legends too. iirc, there's all of the bounty side bosses and some weapons missing. And I think you can't get the Bird of Paradise discovery.

Yeah I noticed the quality difference hearing the DC soundtrack, a few more instruments and clearer sound. So good. It was still pretty fantastic hearing the music in Legends. Especially the title screen.

>Makes 600MB raw for a regular TV episode

>removes opening

What the hell

o-oh nevermind then

because fliiight, now get used to it before you end up lost later on!

Noooooooo

Damn Jyo, you replied to the part I didn't care about

I tend to do that. XD He had to fire Mel and Aileen, because he can't afford to pay them; GB doesn't really make money off ads. It might be different if we had good traffic, but the lack of being able to write news every day kills that.

In other news, I updated :Kappa: to include transparency.

Also, shopping for clothes is fun.

I tend to do that. XD He had to fire Mel and Aileen, because he can't afford to pay them; GB doesn't really make money off ads. It might be different if we had good traffic, but the lack of being able to write news every day kills that.

In other news, I updated :Kappa: to include transparency.

Oh, I see.

By the way, it's a pity I missed your P3 stream finale. Did you have fun fighting the final boss, Jyo

Also, shopping for clothes is fun.

Son, I am disappoint.

Exactly. As for punching as a Goron, I think it might shake trees, but I dunno. Using the Goron pound might also work, but again, I don't have any idea.

Oh, I see.

By the way, it's a pity I missed your P3 stream finale. Did you have fun fighting the final boss, Jyo

Son, I am disappoint.

I followed your advice, and thankfully that made the battle just long, not difficult. I can't thank you enough for advising me to get the Tome of the Void's for that battle. The battle against death was actually more difficult than the final boss battle.

Wearing cool clothes helps you maintain your swag. Therefore, I enjoy it.

It's too bad the English PSN hasn't released Guilty Gear yet. The Japanese PSN has it and if you do buy it... it's full English if you switch to an English language account on your PS3.

I saw you streaming the Xbox360 variety at the end of October. I wanted to play you and get my butt handed to me. XD

It's too bad the English PSN hasn't released Guilty Gear yet. The Japanese PSN has it and if you do buy it... it's full English if you switch to an English language account on your PS3.

I saw you streaming the Xbox360 variety at the end of October. I wanted to play you and get my butt handed to me. XD

I can't play GG for shit, so we'd probably be on a more even playing field. XD

No one can play GG for shit

but we all love it.

Speaking of stuff, I tried adding Jyo and PSN was like hey yo woah this guy has too many friends

In unrelated news, I forgot the joys of visiting a good library. It may have taken me a couple hours to get there, but it was worth it.