• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Xenoblade I just got talked again today into playing it. Alright, I get it, I won't hear the end of it until I do!

Oh wait, school ends next week, maybe I will.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

<Balcerzak> oh, Nagato, now that the Fire Emblem patch is finally released, I just want to remember to thank you for the work you did helping them out on that

<Nagato> blazer finally released it?

dem speedy translations

Speaking of Xenoblade I just got talked again today into playing it. Alright, I get it, I won't hear the end of it until I do!

Oh wait, school ends next week, maybe I will.

On that note, I really want to get Xenoblade, but what it means to be cursed (with a huge wishlist, that is)...

Mia former swordsfighter of Crimea and also a member of the Grail Mercs has come to the rescue and....

This looks like a job for.....

supermanw.jpg

stupendeousgirl.jpg

Stupendous Girl!

Flies to Uranus and sees some UFO's firing lazers at some space probes to eliminate proof of their existence. Stupendous Girl fires her optic

av276000.jpg

laser blasts at the UFO's and was useless and only to find out that they were actually Dark Pegs that have inhabited space by Fauda. It's a tough battle the Blasto Episode 1 track plays as this fight goes....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can't get this out of my head for some reason.

The Dark Pegs (In UFO's) fires lasers which are actually Thoron tomes at the space center as they are in need of the orb for the sealed shield which is the orb of life. Stupendous Girl turns on her optic sensors and fires her floral ray blaster only to remain useless as the Dark Pegs UFO's had shields. The Dark Pegs goes to the space center finding that the door to the Orb chamber was locked,

Dark Peg#1-Heavenly melody, heed my command, bring fourth the crackle of lightening.

THORON! It fires a yellow UFO like laser and blows the door clean off only to sound an alarm as it has been breached.

They disable security by smashing the control panel, picks up the orb, releases Dark Mel (Flux) colored smoke and get away with the Orb and....

052.png

Dawn: Ha ha.

Dark Peg#1-Sire. I've got the orb.

Fauda: Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaa. Excellent. Only 2 more remain before we can resserect the dragon.

Dark Peg#2-Ok. But we better be on our guard. That girl may prove to spoil our plans.

Fauda: Just someone from the past. Don't pay her to any mind.

Meanwhile at HQ

Aqua Man-To the brocolli.

Mermaid Man-*Slaps Aqua Man in the face and* All yours ya old coot.

Barnacle boy-lol

Wonder Woman-*Lasso of turths them to keep em quiet*

Superman-Alright shut yer traps. Now. It seems that this creature/human is trying to bring fourth destruction upon our land. He's already got three of the orbs.

Stupendous Girl: Those souless beasts.

Edgeworth_Judgement.gif

If they get ahold of those orbs, the dragon might be impossible to stop without the Falchion which none of us can use.

The Justice League does...

23ky1.gif

Superman bangs on the desk

Edgeworth_Judgement.gif

KNOCK IT OFF!!!

Blasto: Is my frogs buttwater tight? Somebody maybe lost a turtle.

Everyone: lol

Superman: Whatever. Our power will not be able to stop Fauda if he releases the dragon as it is immortal to everything except the Falchion.

Marth: I've stopped this dragon twice already. But not just a normal Falchion will stop this one.

Superman: O Rly.

Marth: My squad cannot handle those Dark Pegs. Right now we will suffer casualites if we fight them right now.

Jagan: Presisely. Those Dark Pegs are wearing suits and using UFO's that have the power of some of those orbs itself.

Stupendous Girl: Yes. But shouldn't we intercept them when Tiki gets here?

Jagan: Sire. We've got some visitors.

Comes in...

27933629.jpg

Micaiah: Yush. Reporting for duty.

katarina000.gif

Katarina: I've arrived. I'm also a soldier of Gharnef from the assassins (The Dark Mage cult) also known as Aine. Don't worry, I won't garrute you or anything.

Superman: I've called you two to scout ahead to know where Fauda is heading next so that we can intercept them.

Katrina and Micaiah: You got it!

Micaiah: With my Psychic powers and heron galder, I can anticipate their plans before they can even make a move.

Katarina: And I can get the job done in a matter of seconds.

Micaiah: ^__^

Superman: Till we can plan to stand a chance against them, we must only scout them in the meantime.

Wonder Woman: My lasso of turth can't even set them stright as they are too sinful.

Stupendous Girl: Right.

*To be continued*

yCYZG.gif

Edited by Winona

Well, don't forget the vitamin C. Vitamin C is very important, and so is rest. And drink plenty of water!

Yes. Yes indeed it is. =)

W-what crimes?! This makes no sense!

Citrus fruits have lots of vitamin C... but stay away from Tangerine! She's poisonous.

-.-

Seems like Dan's gonna be happy.

[spoiler=Tiamo]TiamoConfession1.pngTiamoConfession2.png

I guess that the FMV scenes only happen with certain characters, or during a certain time limit. Cuz I didn't get Mariabel's either. Starting Gaia+Tiamo (C support) and Ronky+Sariya (Not yet initiated)

Okay, fuck it, I'm going to bed. Y'all are boring.

I'll make you sleep permanently you hit on Tangerine again. Got it?!

=P

What about Warofshadows for Shadowofchoas instead?

Err... what's that called?

Does the 3DS Captured Board can recording from the 3DS game in gifs images also, is that correct or was that all used from the animation program to use all screen captures from the game?

You can also capture screenshots as the 3DS also has a camera installed within it!

3zn89.jpg

FE12 huh.

I should maybe play it someday in the future, when I get around to efforting.

Sames.

Glad that the patch is out now though Vincent hasn't yet given that announcement on his main forest page.

I stopped playing FE after SS.

okies.

And I stopped after FE12

In b4 Falcom announced new Kiseki game for 3DS, and I end up buying Awakening

Decided to get the Jap version. It's not like u need the United States/European version anyway. I'm getting both versions. Nintendo can take my wallet for these franchises. =)

I prefer playing FE3 book 1 rather than Shadow Dragon.

I prefer FE1 NES. It's much more historical and that it isn't half assed like FE3 Book I is.

I prefer playing neither.

Fuck FE1.

FE1 is the best. Most historical=epic.

The patch for FE12 is finally complete?

OHHHH HAPPY DAYS

AND ONE DAY AFTER MY 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY, TOO--THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST WEEKS EVER

AND I HAVE ALL OF BREAK TO PLAY IT

Yay!!!!!

Play FE5 instead.

^

|

|

|

This.

Just play FE12 already

After FE5.

Mindless doll Micaiah is the best Micaiah.

27507739p0.jpg

This looks dollike.

If only there wasn't that fatigue system it would have been ASVEL ALL THE WAY

Yep.

CELICE + BOOBS = URSULA

Female Celice.

Like female Ike.

yeah those were good. ike's art though... oh man xD

Female Ike?

Why would Ursula with that Thornberries guy's face be scary?

Could someone explain the Nigel Thornberry thing, I do not understand.

Ugh, I've never watched that show.

Found canned pineapples~

With Vitamin C!!

My throat's been feeling a bit worse so I've been looking around through everything we had x3

=D Aww school makes you more tired? =<

Okay, okay is good =3

School is tiring. -.-

So I finished downloading FE12 and the patch, applied it, tested it and it works.

Hee hee hee. Excellent.

BTW wtf happened to Gideon Zhi.

Yeah, he was like one of the greatest FE hackers.

Edited by Winona

Oh, Vincent has made the announcement.

Well....that fast. The patch is already done, nice!

Edit:

As soon as I can get my computer repaired....I'll try it!

Crap 3 minutes.

Edited by Winona