• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You're both evil.

How rude of you, we are quite not, we're the good guys.

It might be you or Shacien are the ones might be the evil villains around here.

Edited by King Marth 64

White Knight Musashi is the bad guy while DIO is a good guy.

KM64 is the Knuckles of the thread. :awesome:

You are a lost cause. :Knoll:

I declare you an enemy of all that is good!

I wonder

THAT BETTER NOT BE A SHALLOW SMILE

How typically silly of you

Good- what

IT WAS THE BIGGEST SMILE I COULD MUSTER, KNOWING THAT YOU MAY BE SADFACE

"byebye and take care and sorry for leaving and thank you for being awesome people and please carry on doing so and you are welcome any time"

I only ever watched the RiffTrax version.

MST3K wooooooo.

Ehhhhh?

He does?

I was kidding! Vincent isn't really a tyrant... he's just a bit inconsiderate, that's all.

NTG knows Vincent better than anyone. It must be true.

I know him more than he knows himself!

And now Marthur can't sleep anymore ;_;

At least now he can go to bed at night under the covers with his eyes closed.

5 months. :<

5?

I can't see Freohr's sig image. I wonder else I can't see thanks to Chrome.

Puush likes to be stupid quite often =o

Maybe I'll switch from it permanently but it's so much more convenient to uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse ;A;

You are a lost cause. Knoll.gif

I declare you an enemy of all that is good!

*Throws a blackberry pie at Gustave.*

I was kidding! Vincent isn't really a tyrant... he's just a bit inconsiderate, that's all.

Oh.

5 months. :<

Was it because, your getting a 3DS for FE13 in Europe?

Edited by King Marth 64

Ooh boy. I'm going to have alot to do.

Mother 1 and FE12 are...

Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them Play them

PLEASE.

I'm already fully explored every dialog for 6 Prologue chapters and at 7 now. =)

Katarina's story is FUCKING epic as I expected. I understood her side of the story without the patch in Prologue 6 end. Already at Prologue 7 and this game is awesome as I expected.

MU: Katarina, your not getting involved anything dangerous, are you? (Prologue 6 end)

Man I FUCKING love you IS. What a wonderful creation of a character, like Katarina. That's why I love her so freaking much.

Mother 1 has a story. Oh, I made a topic about that already. Finding Ana's hat at Reindeer is really a touching moment as well as Ninten's side of the story of him having Asthma and things like that making him unusable whenever you battle vehicle enemies. Being the courageous boy that he is gets him to save the mayors daughter and the zoo. ^^

Lloyd is a boy genius who often gets teased at school for his cowardly behavior but enjoys lighting of a firecracker, or two and even needing to get him one to get him to join you. Afterwards you then find Ana's hat at Reindeer than heading to the Mountains to find her there as she is actually a nun who studies at church every Sunday and an amazing girl who knows Psychic power. Good god I must fully play through these games translated. Damn, they're good.

Already created a topic about Mother 1.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34794

Anyway, Mother and Fire Emblem are effing epic series'.