• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. I never got past Darth Vader though, specially with the team I was.

Darth Vader never really caused me too much trouble. Though I'll admit, he's a heavy hitter. Heath, on the other hand... Guh. What a pain. Doesn't help that Mirage Palace sucks to traverse, and the Necromancers and their darn Black Curse just serve to make things worse.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Darth Vader never really caused me too much trouble. Though I'll admit, he's a heavy hitter. Heath, on the other hand... Guh. What a pain. Doesn't help that Mirage Palace sucks to traverse, and the Necromancers and their darn Black Curse just serve to make things worse.

I don't recall Heath being that hard. Then again, Kevin/Carlie is the easiest scenario IMO.

I'd say that Dolan and fucking Lightgazer are worse.

I did. It was supreme. Now I just have Slam Dunk and I will have read every essential sports manga.

(Or so I hope)

You will. Slam Dunk and Eyeshield are the very best sports manga, and they are great manga overrall

Time repeats itself.

Well, back then I was forcing people to read it.

You will. Slam Dunk and Eyeshield are the very best sports manga, and they are great manga overrall

I read the original Captain Tsubasa. It was pretty great too, but I think Eyeshield tops it in terms of characters and match progression. Though those kind of go hand-in-hand. Like, the only really super awesome character in Tsubasa is Hyuga, and while some of the others may be cool, they're really not on the same level as Eyeshield characters.

Hyuga is specially badass among those who watched the anime here in Brazil.

With a kick that could split waves, it was even more awesome.

Oh, Captain Tsubasa, took me a while to recognize it due to the name. XD

Anyway, I remember watching it as a kid. I liked it. Don't know of others over here (but since it's soccer, it wouldn't surprise me the show to be popular), though during High School me and my classmates laughed how it was ''Dragon Ball with Soccer''. Well, it was kinda true...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

People here liked Benji as well.

But oh well, what were your thoughts on Agon?

He was an ass and I hated him, especially when he pushed away Mamori like that. It was really satisfying to see him get owned by so many guys in Deimon. Then when he started making an effort to improve and became an ally, I started liking him. He even seemed to have become a better person by the end of the America match.

''Dragon Ball with Soccer''. Well, it was kinda true...

DBZ: NAMEK IS GONNA EXPLODE IN 30 MINUTES! *takes 5 episodes*

Captain Tsubasa: I'M GONNA CROSS THE BALL *takes 3 minutes*