FE4 THREAD

Fia

To be honest, that number could be higher, if it wasn't that first time I played I did it without registering Battle Trophies. I forgot what I screwed up there, but eh, I still have planned a couple playthroughs, though I doubt I can get all 300 no matter how much I play.

I agree a bit there, though it's more on since they can unleash chains of hits. More so since they can hit MP too and I'm still a bit unaccustomed to the whole ''If MP runs out it's also a KO'' mechanic.

As to that.... yeah, you'd really have to go out of your way to get the 50,000 battles trophy.

Well, I haven't seen many mechs hit MP aside from Robo Gunner Lv3. Unless I'm missing something... But the real reason I mentioned them is because crap like the Battlecopter can tear through your HP like a hot knife though cold butter. And the Chimeras are irritating because of their tail, as it damages you if you touch it, and might also paralyze.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy: Yay! Roza-chan don't you see? If you're not here, you can't serve your husband properly~

Girl: Does it feel good now? lololololol

Well does it? Does it feeeeel gooooood? lololololol

Heh heh heh heh heh... AHAHAHAHA

I like this picture even more now.

Edited by Charlie

As to that.... yeah, you'd really have to go out of your way to get the 50,000 battles trophy.

Well, I haven't seen many mechs hit MP aside from Robo Gunner Lv3. Unless I'm missing something... But the real reason I mentioned them is because crap like the Battlecopter can tear through your HP like a hot knife though cold butter. And the Chimeras are irritating because of their tail, as it damages you if you touch it, and might also paralyze.

Yeah, heh, that among others. Though if I remember correctly, you don't need all 300 to unlock everything, so I think those and others like the X hours in a single battle I can live without.

Well, now that I recently picked up the game again, and next things were Moonbase and Sphere, I got to see them in action pretty well. Still, nothing will top the annoyances of the 4D Soldiers. >_>

Yeah, heh, that among others. Though if I remember correctly, you don't need all 300 to unlock everything, so I think those and others like the X hours in a single battle I can live without.

Correct.

indeed it is not

Aww

Someday I will make a wallpaper out of Rei Rei's wall of caps. And I'm not talking about computer wallpaper.

It will ensure that I remain single for the rest of my life.

Edited by Marthur

Wasn't there supposed to be some update by now.

Aww

Someday I will make a wallpaper out of Rei Rei's wall of caps. And I'm not talking about computer wallpaper.

Will he shit bricks from this revelation I wonder.

Edited by Sirius

Aww

what lucky fangirlman wouldn't want to shower you with praise?

Kyaaa I got a reply from a Pixiv artist about the christmas thing, we're gonna draw together tomorrow (≧∇≦)//////