• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm aware of that one.

That too. Also that whoever has highest affection is also an enemy somewhere so in two playthroughs I can cover them all (would have to use those affection-lowering things).

Phew, almost at the half-way mark... almost...

Yeah. Also, the last boss at Urssa Cave Temple is....

Fayt. No, I kid you not. He'll be paired with a partner depending on the ending though. And how strong he is depends on whether you cleared the Maze of Tribulations or not. At any rate, he, too, is worth Battle Trophies.

As to that... Have you managed to get 20 level ups in one battle?

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yeah. Also, the last boss at Urssa Cave Temple is....

Fayt. No, I kid you not. He'll be paired with a partner depending on the ending though. And how strong he is depends on whether you cleared the Maze of Tribulations or not. At any rate, he, too, is worth Battle Trophies.

As to that... Have you managed to get 20 level ups in one battle?

Yeah, I'll deal with that when I get to it.

Oh yes. Soon as I got Sophia I crafted 2 Rings of Erudition, refined them to have +20%EXP, equipped them on her, then at Moonbase filled the Battle Gauge for Triple EXP, got in a fight with the largest EXP-yielding group of enemies, killed all but one and left it very weakened, then made my other two do nothing and get pummeled, then have Sophia finish the last enemy. BAM, exactly 20 levels, getting all the related Trophies at once.

Yeah, I'll deal with that when I get to it.

Oh yes. Soon as I got Sophia I crafted 2 Rings of Erudition, refined them to have +20%EXP, equipped them on her, then at Moonbase filled the Battle Gauge for Triple EXP, got in a fight with the largest EXP-yielding group of enemies, killed all but one and left it very weakened, then made my other two do nothing and get pummeled, then have Sophia finish the last enemy. BAM, exactly 20 levels, getting all the related Trophies at once.

Alright.

I used an Enforcer on Styx to get those trophies as it's a fairly easy MP kill (though I used MP bombs because yeah).

Alright.

I used an Enforcer on Styx to get those trophies as it's a fairly easy MP kill (though I used MP bombs because yeah).

Yeah, it wasn't the fastest and was prone to errors, but I made it in the end.

Also... finally, over 400, getting there...