• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pokestar Studios knocked my socks off in some parts. Especially with the alien invasions along with the M1 sale of robots. xD

But I don't want Tangerine to be my enemy anymore... :(

"After weeks of fighting it, Charles has finally accepted the feelings of love he had been hiding from Tangerine"

Could be better. Exams in 2 weeks :< first time in my life since I never had formal exams in high school.

Stressing out, looking for relaxation

Don't worry bro, you will be ready

Ohh okay then...

The chorus is just the only part I could remember so it was the first that came to mind when you said that x3

It's a nice song. Shame her lastest works are quite lacking.

Heya Enjo. Long time no see.

Hiya ! How's it going ?

Everything here still the dead same ?

Don't worry bro, you will be ready

Hopefully. Mainly worried about my general courses, not so much about english and music.

How are you, anyhoo?

Hopefully. Mainly worried about my general courses, not so much about english and music.

How are you, anyhoo?

I'm fine, I'm hoping that I'll enter a university next year and all that jazz. For the moment I'm enjoying my vacation.

There are some new faces, but pretty much. You came at the right time too, because TheEnd is leaving in two days, and I'll follow soon enough.

Here are some games for you to relax.

As expected, I guess. leaving as in temporarily or leaving as in not coming back, or at least not planning to?

Not going to go there. Trying to avoid as many forms as leisure activity that can get me addicted. If this tihng was still like it used to be, this would be one hell of a risk to take as well

Edited by EnjolrasMTA

I'm fine, I'm hoping that I'll enter a university next year and all that jazz. For the moment I'm enjoying my vacation.

AND ALL THAT JAZZ has a musical moment here

Oh right, vacation, enjoy it while you can mate, you'll miss 'em next year :<

As expected, I guess. leaving as in temporarily or leaving as in not coming back, or at least not planning to?

Not going to go there. Trying to avoid as many forms as leisure activity that can get me addicted. If this tihng was still like it used to be, this would be one hell of a risk to take as well

The latter.

But FE4 THREAD dating sims-!

AND ALL THAT JAZZ has a musical moment here

Oh right, vacation, enjoy it while you can mate, you'll miss 'em next year :<

Jazz is always nice

Don't worry fella, we have a mini vacation in July, and December to February. But still, thanks a bunch!

Jazz is always nice

Don't worry fella, we have a mini vacation in July, and December to February. But still, thanks a bunch!

It really is. Right up there with classical music and Musical

Ooh, lucky. I have vacation in July and August, but the rest of the year is ARBEIT

Also the subway map in the folder is...intriguing. Reminds me of the London one.

Edited by EnjolrasMTA

It really is. Right up there with classical music and Musical

Ooh, lucky. I have vacation in July and August, but the rest of the year is ARBEIT

I dunno, I like pretty much every genre, 'cept those Death/Doom/Black Metal stuff.

University is hard work, indeed.