• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, the day to claim my copy is gonna be Feb 6. Ah well, long as I get it in the end.

You and your importing Rey...

And not realizing until now that many of us are actually spending more money importing it (FE12's case) than having it in our area. Those sales in Japan grows bigger till up to the point that some of these games gets affordable to have them ported in our area. =)

And not realizing until now that many of us are actually spending more money importing it (FE12's case) than having it in our area. Those sales in Japan grows bigger till up to the point that some of these games gets affordable to have them ported in our area. =)

Except money is only one factor among many that determine if a game gets ported. Sometimes more imports means less home sales, which can make the illusion that the home market is not interested in a localized version of the product, thus no localized version.

@Acacia Sgt

Good point. But still Fire Emblem was never a poor selling series like Mother was. Which that's one of my favorite next to Fire Emblem series. Mother never got manafactured again because of poor sales everywhere. x.x

-----

And you don't know how rewarding it is to have every game of the Fire Emblem series in your home. Especially lying in your bed to play them instead of having to sit on a chair all day long and playing it on a comp. Of course a laptop will make the latter more relaxing. And how many of you have every single cart/CD of the series?

My collection...

-Tear Ring Saga

-Fire Emblem Ankoku Ryu Hikari No Ken (NES)

-Fire Emblem Gaiden

-Fire Emblem Mystery Of The Emblem

-Fire Emblem Genealogy Of The Holy War

-Fire Emblem Thracia 776

-Fire Emblem Sword Of Seals

-Fire Emblem Rekka No Ken

-Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

-Fire Emblem Path Of Radience

-Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

-Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

-Fire Emblem Shin Monshou No Nazo

-Fire Emblem Awakening (Japan)

And getting the English version of it too. That's how much I luv this damn series. =3

It feels so good to have these babies that I actually want to keep these in a safe.

Well, for something or other, New Mystery never made it out of Japan. Perhaps not because of Shadow Dragon's sales. They didn't do poorly, isn't it?

And no, I certainly do not. I certainly don't have that luxury, or the opportunity, or the authorization. Or any combination of the three.

So I draweded/sketched something

But it wasn't any of the requests...

I wasn't sure what to do for any of them =<

Also I wasn't sure if I was supposed to draw Ninian or Olivia

Heck, I even have the booklets to every game except for FE2. Feena looks like she dances on her tippy toes. Navarre looks like the crimson flash and Shiida behaves alot like Micaiah as she is having a bird by her hand. Lilina looks like she's looking the other way holding a fire tome. =)

Sue rides a stallion that moves like Jagan's horse. =)

MAn, finally past the Firewall, now Spiral Tower is all that's left of the main game... Luther, here I come!

I assume you got the Golem and Battlecopter trophies? Also, Highbrow. And Mission to the Empty Space.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I assume you got the Golem and Battlecopter trophies? Also, Highbrow.

Yep, I even did the Mosel Underground Ruins and got that stuff and Trophies as well.

Yep, I even did the Mosel Underground Ruins and got that stuff and Trophies as well.

So you got the Aurora Monster and Spirit Trio's trophies... Did you also play Runic Chess with the Count?

So I draweded/sketched something

But it wasn't any of the requests...

I wasn't sure what to do for any of them =<

Also I wasn't sure if I was supposed to draw Ninian or Olivia

Ninian. More graceful. ^^

-----

Luther is nothing to worry about. There is even a LV1 trophy which I have already obtained by attaching alot of boots. Don't know the name. And FE Mystery never left outside of Japan, because it wasn't licensed even though Shadow Dragon sold well here. Just like TMNT (NES) had an expired license that it had to be removed from the wii shopping channel.

Edited by Katarina

So you got the Aurora Monster and Spirit Trio's trophies... Did you also play Runic Chess with the Count?

Likewise. Got everything in that room but a Synthesis Materials due to being full.

Luther is nothing to worry about. There is even a LV1 trophy which I have already obtained by attaching alot of boots. Don't know the name. And FE Mystery never left outside of Japan, because it wasn't licensed. Obviously, like FE1 was.

Boots of Prowess. Yeah, I plan to do that on my 2nd run, to bag that and the Universe/4D Level 10 ones. Well, that would take one more run, but yeah.

Of course if it's not leaving Japan it won't be licensed elsewhere. What I meant was the actual reasons. I don't think we know at this point, isn't it?

Did I mention Motoi Sakuraba is my god?

lol

I'd say, one I like so much is the BGM when you fight the Sphere executives and Battlecopter. It's so kickass.