• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Sirius, you were right. Great Gorge and Icebats were annoying as fuck. That was well over four hours of experimenting before I got that 5 skull.

(Crossbow), Tar pits, Wall Arrows, Fire Bracelet, Ice Bracelet, Bug Zapper, Wall Grinder, Swinging Mace, Spicy Mushrooms, Barricades.

Call GO. He'll tame them for you.

Lol.

He's the cat master now?

He'd just watch them anyway.

Yes I would most likely to watch them lol.

Oh Balcerzak you're playing the first orcs must die right? I hate kobolds the most kobolds the most, archers are sill pretty good for anti air even if you're going traps.

I like decoy, spring trap, and steam trap. Decoy keeps enemies in your killzone longer, spring is good with upgrade flinging ogres and stuff helps on some maps though expensive, steam trap goes well with your ceiling mace. Just my opinion on stuff.

Okay Sirius, you were right. Great Gorge and Icebats were annoying as fuck. That was well over four hours of experimenting before I got that 5 skull.

(Crossbow), Tar pits, Wall Arrows, Fire Bracelet, Ice Bracelet, Bug Zapper, Wall Grinder, Swinging Mace, Spicy Mushrooms, Barricades.

My setup was similar. First wave I spent the money on barricades to funnel all ground enemies to the hallway left of the rift and barricade that area so that everything would run to a Swinging Mace. Grinders pretty much made sure Kobold runners didn't make it through and with that, Ice Ogre was the only thing that could go through the swinging mace alive (crossbow stun would fix that). My anti-air trap was a shitload of Autoballistae cause archers were simply not strong enough to be rid of those buggers. The real issue is surviving that first wave of fliers because you don't have much by that time since you're focusing on neutralizing the ground and a shot of Ice breath and fire breaths at the same time may kill you faster than the rift can heal you.

Glad you liked the game enough to 100% it like I did. Here's a few things to know before you play the second:

1. Weavers are gone. Their effects are pretty much granted through trinkets and upgrades (like choosing either fire arrows for archer an then stun for Paladins OR health regeneration on one or both... Guardian trinket gives health regeneration but it takes up a slot so yeah).

2. Your character choice is now 2. War Mage gets Tar, Arrow Wall, Blunderbuss (think of it as a Shotgun with a grenade as a secondary), Healing Well (Mana Well but for HP). Sorceress gets Ice trap (replaces Tar, good for non-frost fliers when you can place it on ceiling), Acid Wall (replaces Arrow Wall, don't know much about this one), Mana Well, Scepter of Domination (secondary charms enemies to fight for you), less HP but more Mana

3. Co-op limits you to 6 slots but in single player you can go up to 10 just like in the first game.

4. Trinkets, Weapons, Traps can be purchased in the spellbook and upgraded as you want (respec as much as you want, all the skulls are kept). Primary upgrades are usually level ups on damage, reset time, cost and whatnot. Secondary upgrades are adding special effects like more slowdown for Tar or persistent slowdown (enemies still slow for a little after they leave the tar) and Special upgrades like mounting certain traps in different places (ie Scorcher and Zapper on the walls, Ice trap on the ceiling). Anything with what looks like a shield instead of a skull currency to buy means that you unlock it by playing the story.

5. Beating the game gives War Mage double jump and Sorceress glide. These are useful for moving around in multitasking maps such as Crunch (fuck Crunch).

6. There's a "weekly challenge" map once a week. It's pretty much fan-submitted puzzles with fixed character and loadout so your progress in the game doesn't mean anything and you can try these when you want. One bastard thought it'd be funny to have the Sorceress run around with just a bladestaff for a weapon and take on a level with multiple ogres while having just barricades and guardians... I didn't bother doing that one.

7. New enemies. You'll see as you play, specially the DC exclusive ones.

Edited by Sirius

Oh if you don't mind my opinion, I don't like ice vent much because it only freezes one people and doesnt slow them when thawed, I like steam trap more for slowing with its chill upgrade + cheap cost.

Acid wall is pretty good with its slow effect upgrade though you may or may not have room for it depening on your build.

Mana well is pretty good if you're using a lot of magic weapon + that mana trinket, Though the cooldown is pretty long imo.

Since the sorceress doesn't have tar traps you'll have to move around the map a lot supporting your setups, polymorph ring imo is a must if your playing her to deal with ogres and trolls, or if your using a lot of magic weapons. Bone amulet is good for her too since they draw agro nicely and a decent attacking spell.

Edited by Generic Operator

moo

Don't do that.

leblanc op

Like Yorick, she almost always wins her lane

in exchange for having pretty bad teamfight presence as the game goes on

I mean she can almost always snipe one person out of the fight, but...

Hmm

Last night while I was in a dream I was all "Oh wait I'm dreaming right now... I wonder if I can lucid anything!!"

I don't think it really worked though...

I almost wonder if I just randomly thought "oh I'm dreaming" because nothing happened to make me realize it. The thought just randomly occurred to me. It makes me wonder if I legitimately realized I was dreaming XD Usually when I realize I'm dreaming I wake myself up but I didn't...

Also noooooo poor Marthur

Edited by Freohr Datia

I dreamed nothing interesting today!

>beat YsO's final boss

>game crashes

I know the feeling... with Farland Symphony

So can I say... I do it... religiously? XD

I don't know! I was going to make some kind of joke about how you and TheEnd were similar, or maybe it's a translator thing, or maybe something else :3...

Hmm

Last night while I was in a dream I was all "Oh wait I'm dreaming right now... I wonder if I can lucid anything!!"

I don't think it really worked though...

I almost wonder if I just randomly thought "oh I'm dreaming" because nothing happened to make me realize it. The thought just randomly occurred to me. It makes me wonder if I legitimately realized I was dreaming XD Usually when I realize I'm dreaming I wake myself up but I didn't...

Heh, the first time I realized I was dreaming, it happened just randomly like that. I remember in the dream I was running across some town since I was apparently late to school. Then I just randomly stopped, and said to myself, ''Wait, this is a dream, I can arrive on time if I wanted to!'', just like that. lol

But then I woke up shortly after so it was moot anyway.

Actually, I think it has been that way any time I've realized I was in a dream. It just randomly happened, without anything in specific to tell me so.

Heh, the first time I realized I was dreaming, it happened just randomly like that. I remember in the dream I was running across some town since I was apparently late to school. Then I just randomly stopped, and said to myself, ''Wait, this is a dream, I can arrive on time if I wanted to!'', just like that. lol

But then I woke up shortly after so it was moot anyway.

Actually, I think it has been that way any time I've realized I was in a dream. It just randomly happened, without anything in specific to tell me so.

The first time I realized I was dreaming was when there was a dinosaur in it and at first I was afraid then I thought "wait but you're extinct! I'm only dreaming" then I woke myself up x3