FE4 THREAD

Fia

You can be interested because you can also play all the best PSP games on it, and also PS1 games.

Oh yeah, I forgot that it could play PS1 games. Well, there's just one Vita game that has my interest.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I see through your runes. Do not think you are safe from me if you use them.

I wonder if being around TE and me mooning out has trained you to recognize some stuff.

Or you're using an online translator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8g5qvIE1MY

Btw, Ein, too bad. Sariya woulnd't crit for me, so I didn't bother. I just let Henry do it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I see through your runes. Do not think you are safe from me if you use them.

Maybe if you say that enough times, Rey will stop using them

... They're already making new Pokemon games?

Well, they probably heard all the complaints when B&W2 came out. "New Pokemon game, NOT for the latest Nintendo Handheld system even though the latest one CAN play the older system's games. FUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!"

Edited by shadowofchaos

Woohoo homework.

Take the following survey by clicking on the link below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To get the 5 points for taking the survey, copy the thank you message and completion code at the end of the survey and paste it into the "Assignment Materials" box below before submitting the assignment.

NOTE: you will need to return to this assignment after taking the survey in order to paste the message and submit the assignment.

Well that seems easy enough.

9. Do you generally believe citizens should be allowed to own or possess whatever types of guns or ammunition they desire without interference from the government as long as they are not a known criminal or mentally ill?

Uuuuuuuhhhh......

Well, they probably heard all the complaints when B&W2 came out. "New Pokemon game, NOT for the latest Nintendo Handheld system even though the latest one CAN play the older system's games. FUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!"

Man, I remember when Crystal came out at the same time as the GBA and we had to wait two years to get Ruby and Sapphire.

Today is David Bowie's birthday *-*

Happy birthday to him! He's glorious.

Oh yeah, I forgot that it could play PS1 games. Well, there's just one Vita game that has my interest.

And 100000 PS1 games and PSP games.

I wonder if being around TE and me mooning out has trained you to recognize some stuff.

Or you're using an online translator.

I have an advanced degree of sapience. I have already ascertained your use of the Japanese language!

Man, I remember when Crystal came out at the same time as the GBA and we had to wait two years to get Ruby and Sapphire.

damn i can't believe it's about to be like, 10 years since ruby and sapphire came out. time goes by fasttongue.gif

痛いぞ。

hang in there Mister Rey

So I've heard. I've downloaded it for quite a while, just never got around to playing it. I have. Remember the Hanekoma avatar and sig? Wh-why is that smiley inside asterisks...?

It is the nicest possible tea. I had to go through many mean teas to find such a nice tea, but the effort was worth it.

Hmm, very good. Are you aiming for Martin Yan's skill level?

Then you shall play it! Some day! Ohhh of course! silly silly me Oh, it was meant to be blushing!

Wow! It was certainly worth it. Thank you!

That's cool. How are you doing? I can cook pretty good, unless it's a recipe I haven't made before. That I tend to mess up on.

Hehe, I'm starting small. I made scrambled eggs today, with a bit of ham and onions in it! It feels good to make your own breakfast.

Oooooh yeah I wanna learn to cook but since I don't have money to get the stuff I need to make things I can never really make anything =<

Well apparently I'll make a great housewife by becoming a landscape architect~ And for being so decorative and for maintaining stuffs

But I've only demonstrated any of this in a game x3

Aw... are eggs cheap? You could make scrambled eggs or omelettes! :o

In a game?!

Jenni isn't a real widow.

B)

damn i can't believe it's about to be like, 10 years since ruby and sapphire came out. time goes by fasttongue.gif

Wow, you're right

And 15 since Red and Blue

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hehe, I'm starting small. I made scrambled eggs today, with a bit of ham and onions in it! It feels good to make your own breakfast.

Oh man, I haven't made scrambled eggs in a while now, and I LOVE scrambled eggs.

Lately, I been in 'hurry and get out the door' mode that I've been sticking to cereal and fruit for breakfast.

One of these days, I'm going to make scrambled eggs again!