FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh man, I haven't made scrambled eggs in a while now, and I LOVE scrambled eggs.

Lately, I been in 'hurry and get out the door' mode that I've been sticking to cereal and fruit for breakfast.

One of these days, I'm going to make scrambled eggs again!

Yay! Scrambled eggs is quick to make too. I can't last on cereal in the morning... I need something hot/warm to power me up.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw... are eggs cheap? You could make scrambled eggs or omelettes! :o

In a game?!

Ah I've made an omelette before =3

And I do make eggs for breakfast sometime~ But I made them so often I got tired of having them x3

But guess I do end up cooking more than I thought =o I forgot about eggs~

Heehee in Minecraft~ Integrity plans and builds while I... sometimes build but mostly work on the farms and create pretty decorative things =D And then that makes me a perfect wife x3

Then you shall play it! Some day! Ohhh of course! silly silly me Oh, it was meant to be blushing!

Wow! It was certainly worth it. Thank you!

I will...soon...I have every Final Fantasy to go through first. Very silly of you, ojou-sama. Ah yes, blushing. It all makes sense now.

You're welcome.

ほう? 面白い。

じゃ、俺は何すりゃいいんだよ?

何も。

Ah I've made an omelette before =3

And I do make eggs for breakfast sometime~ But I made them so often I got tired of having them x3

But guess I do end up cooking more than I thought =o I forgot about eggs~

Heehee in Minecraft~ Integrity plans and builds while I... sometimes build but mostly work on the farms and create pretty decorative things =D And then that makes me a perfect wife x3

Ohh right. Haha! I wonder if I'll get bored of making eggs for breakfast! I should research what other simple breakfasts there are, just in case...

Ohhh I see. That is a perfect combo!!! ;3

You're just faking it and meeting your husband at a secret location.

I-I... but that location is a completely different world!...

Ohh right. Haha! I wonder if I'll get bored of making eggs for breakfast! I should research what other simple breakfasts there are, just in case...

Ohhh I see. That is a perfect combo!!! ;3

Ohh hmm well hopefully you can find anything else if you do~ Sadly for me I think it's kinda easy for me to get tired of repetitiveness when it comes to food =<

Yay! Oh yeah and he also goes and does all the dangerous things because I die all the time if I try ;n;

Even when I do things that don't seem dangerous I still end up dying ;A;

Nope.

What pisses me off is that they JUST released BW2 here and now they're already working on a new gen.

TBH, that's what bothers me as well.

Nope.

What pisses me off is that they JUST released BW2 here and now they're already working on a new gen.

I'm sure they've been working on X/Y long before today, Zak. Also,you should be able to do a lot of things in BW2 between now and October anyway.