FE4 THREAD

Fia

Has Digimon even done ANYTHING recently? Because I don't remember...

The most recently released games are 2011's Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red and Blue for the Nintendo DS and 2012's Digimon World Re:Digitize for the PlayStation Portable.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think at least in the Unova games you can now have a way to check on the EV's. But I don't think it's for exact quantities yet.

But yeah, IV's are quite another story...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The most recently released games are 2011's Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red and Blue for the Nintendo DS and 2012's Digimon World Re:Digitize for the PlayStation Portable.

Well, that answers my question... I just have seen pretty much no attention given to Digimon as of late.

I can't believe there are people who are so serious about competitive Pokemon that they would go as far as keep capturing the same Pokemon over and over again, even if it's a really rare one like Chansey, until they're satisfied with the nature and IVs. That takes way too much time and effort

I can't believe there are people who are so serious about competitive Pokemon that they would go as far as keep capturing the same Pokemon over and over again, even if it's a really rare one like Chansey, until they're satisfied with the nature and IVs. That takes way too much time and effort

I admit to catching the same mon repeatedly.

Trying to get a Jolly mon with Synchronize.

I'm pretty sure they breed. Iunno.

I just found out that my externship class meets not only on Wednesdays, but also SUNDAYS starting at 7A.M. in the morningblink.gif Oh, and ending at 6:20 P.M.

There goes nearly half of my Sundays now.

Why didn't I notice this sooner?

I just found out that my externship class meets not only on Wednesdays, but also SUNDAYS starting at 7A.M. in the morningblink.gif Oh, and ending at 6:20 P.M.

There goes nearly half of my Sundays now.

Why didn't I notice this sooner?

Ouch

You were too busy fangirling over Awakening's release and demo anouncement to notice.

Lol, I was too busy getting all excited for Awakening's release and the demo announcement. I was like "YES! Now I have a sample of the game to keep me busy until the actual game comes out."

Now I'm going to have to drag myself out of bed early on Sundays just to go my externship class^^

I'm going to be like, "Need Coffee to fully wake up."

Looks like it's early to bed with me on Saturdays so I'm not so tired when my externship starts.

Dual screen too?!

Guess I'm the odd one who doesn't play any Pokemon games anymore. sad.gif

And yeah I don't play Pokemon anymore either! My last game was Sapphire. I ended up just growing and harvesting berries o_O

I'm the odder one who never played Pokemon and never got into them later on.

You're not missing out on much!

It can be quite soothing. I have, however, only tried it with pasteurised milk. I have yet to see the results of all-natural warm milk...which I think would be quite a bit better. It can probably help you sleep, though I have not particularly tested this. Another way, ojou-sama, is to exhaust yourself physically. Perhaps some stretching exercises before bed, alongside a glass of warm milk...but please don't pull a muscle.

One daaaaaaaaay....... you will do all these things you're procrastinating on now...

The...Fortune Teller! Please tell my fortune today, ojou-sama.

I-I see...thank you for this clarification, ojou-sama. Perhaps one day, someone will invent a cyber-tea machine... one daaaaaaaaay .......

Very good ojou-sama. I am sorry to be so stern on you, but TheEnd-sama told me to take good care of you...

Perhaps perhaps! It is getting better these days. I'm forcing myself out of bed at a decent time so that I'm tired enough when I go to sleep! Although, it takes a little while to warm up in bed, so I can't sleep while my feet are cold... But at least I'm not awake for hours. Actually I don't know what time it is whenever I have trouble sleeping- I'm too scared to check the time, because then I'd be like "4am?! ;_;"

One daaaaaaaaay............. and I only just noticed, but the colour affects the underline too. It's so pretty :D:

Fortune! Ummmmmm Today is a fine day for you. But watch out for people born on the Year of the Sheep.

Oooh a cyber tea machine. That would be interesting. Or imagine being able to simulate and transmit over the internet so that you can meet other people in this virtual world and actually touch them and poke them and huglift them. And hey! The strikethrough is coloured in too! Ooooooooooooooooooooh.

I understand! I'm sure he'd be proud of you.