FE4 THREAD

Fia

SL1 run huh? I forget, is the bottomless box glitch still a thing? Or are you really just about to do this raw? Because if so I salute you as I don't have the patience for that

well it quieted down for now but yeah

eh The bottomless box glitch kind of requires effort so it's a fresh new file that smells like a Irish spring. I don't know what an Irish spring smells like.

Well back in my day, the winds would get really strong in Fall. Strong enough to fell my lemon tree and push a young Ein around with ease. The tree falling only happened once and a sturdy piece of lumber was placed in order to prevent that from happening again. I'm still not sure how but I commend that lumber's efforts.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

eh The bottomless box glitch kind of requires effort so it's a fresh new file that smells like a Irish spring. I don't know what an Irish spring smells like.

Well back in my day, the winds would get really strong in Fall. Strong enough to fell my lemon tree and push a young Ein around with ease. The tree falling only happened once and a sturdy piece of lumber was placed in order to prevent that from happening again. I'm still not sure how but I commend that lumber's efforts.

I see, I see. And you've made it to Anal Rodeo already?

that lumber was just the dream that could man

Looks like the 3DS Eshop won't have the FE13 demo until lunchtime today EST. Guess I'll do some of my required reading for my externship class to take my mind off of it until then.

also, hello Raven.

Edited by Ace Tactician

It was wasted. I did nothing with it. No laughter. No entertainment value out of it.

So you don't drink it for the yummyful flavour, but for the entertainment/attention?

Yeah, that is a waste XD

Fa is cute, but I can't blame Kamille for choosing Four.

Though we all know how that turned out. SRW notwithstanding, though Kamille tends to end up with Fa regardless on what happens to Four.

Though we all know how that turned out. SRW notwithstanding, though Kamille tends to end up with Fa regardless on what happens to Four.

Indeed. One can't have both the magical and everyday gals.

Indeed. One can't have both the magical and everyday gals.

Well, not that it could be helped. After all, Kamille had the unfortunate case of being protagonist in a series created by "Kill 'em all" Tomino.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, not that it could be helped. After all, Kamille had the unfortunate case of being protagonist in a series created by "Kill 'em all" Tomino.

Could be worse. Amuro's dead/missing, the guys from Ideon are all dead... IIRC only Judeau got it easy.

Could be worse. Amuro's dead/missing, the guys from Ideon are all dead... IIRC only Judeau got it easy.

Indeed. At least Kamille recovered eventually, and the Movie Trilogy gives him a better ending with avoiding the Mind Rape entirely. But yeah, he was among the luckier ones.