FE4 THREAD

Fia

Try using Minus. It doesn't scale things and has a beautiful and minimal interface.

Can I have the PNG version? Send it with Minus, that will be a good test for you to see if you like it. It works with and without an account, but you can't keep track of your uploads without an account.

Does Minus rename your files or whatnot (in the name of anti-fusking, most likely, but all reasons are bad ones)?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Minus rename your files or whatnot (in the name of anti-fusking, most likely, but all reasons are bad ones)?

It renames the file in the URL, yes, but if you make an account it keeps track of your uploads. Also it uses the filename as the name of the picture itself so you can search the name of the file on Minus and it will come up.

1352760580099_zps6439d1f4.gif

I started off thinking I was going to hate Miki, but she ended up being probably my second favorite idolm@ster.

It renames the file in the URL, yes, but if you make an account it keeps track of your uploads. Also it uses the filename as the name of the picture itself so you can search the name of the file on Minus and it will come up.

That doesn't sound ideal, but it's not bad... not bad at all.

I started off thinking I was going to hate Miki, but she ended up being probably my second favorite idolm@ster.

That doesn't sound ideal, but it's not bad... not bad at all.

I think one of the reasons for it is their lack of separate subfolders for users. All of the images are posted directly to the root domain. If the filenames were user-specified then the first person to upload a file named smile.png would have that URL forever and everyone else's URLs would become smile-1.png, smile-2.png and so on. Photobucket already does this if a user uploads two files with the same name in their own folders.

They would have to completely restructure their service to allow users custom URLs.

Edited by Makaze

All the idols are pretty great, I don't think I could hate any of them. But then, who was your favorite?

In related news, after a brief hiatus because of reasons I have resumed koihime

have not yet seen any masked butterfly antics but sei is quickly growing on me for being generally hilarious

barely got done with the second battle against wei (forget what they're called in this game) though, so I still have quite a ways to go

I started off thinking I was going to hate Miki, but she ended up being probably my second favorite idolm@ster

I would post the image of the stick figure blushing, but I don't have it. She's my second favorite idol too. But gee, I'm missing everything now that my sleep schedule is semi-normal.

Good morning everyone.

My final quarter started last week. This Wednesday I begin my externship hours, and I'm a little nervous.

Good luck.

Someone post stuff. So much inactivity, it's nearly depressing.

Day8Set-Resized.jpg

Start off my school day with this.

*Chews gum*

Good luck.

Day8Set-Resized.jpg

Start off my school day with this.

*Chews gum*

Thanks^^ I'm going to give it my all so I can graduate.

And, I'm going to study now.

Looking at that, I just remembered I'm nearly out of chewing gum.

Edited by Ace Tactician

?

Well maybe it's not that it's the wrong class from what I was looking for but maybe the whole "design" thing is throwing me off x3

Not only that though but I feel like everything they're talking about is just going over my head because apparently by the time people take that class they've already done things like art history and drawing classes and other basics because the prof seems to just expect us to already have a good hang on art stuffs

But this is the first college art class I've taken XD So I feel so lost

And also the expectations in artwork seem higher than I'm used to and since I'm not looking for doing art as a profession I feel like this class overall is just higher than I ever wanted to aim for oh and also we have to buy lots of stuff and we need more than what came in the package of tools I got from the bookstore but I am out of money but we keep having to get new thiiiiiiiiiiiiings and I don't get my financial aid refund thingy until the day awakening is releeeaaased

I am just sadface =< This class just feels too beyond my level (but I also think maybe I should push myself anyway art-wise I guess the main problem is the amount of money it asks from me)

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

School... Meeeeeeh.

So you're back huh. Man, that reminds me, I still don't have confirmation that I'm in for next semester. This may not bode well...

Well maybe it's not that it's the wrong class from what I was looking for but maybe the whole "design" thing is throwing me off x3

Not only that though but I feel like everything they're talking about is just going over my head because apparently by the time people take that class they've already done things like art history and drawing classes and other basics because the prof seems to just expect us to already have a good hang on art stuffs

But this is the first college art class I've taken XD So I feel so lost

And also the expectations in artwork seem higher than I'm used to and since I'm not looking for doing art as a profession I feel like this class overall is just higher than I ever wanted to aim for oh and also we have to buy lots of stuff and we need more than what came in the package of tools I got from the bookstore but I am out of money but we keep having to get new thiiiiiiiiiiiiings and I don't get my financial aid refund thingy until the day awakening is releeeaaased

I am just sadface =< This class just feels too beyond my level (but I also think maybe I should push myself anyway art-wise I guess the main problem is the amount of money it asks from me)

You should have gone to a preparatory school if you wanted to learn the basics.

What field do you want to work in again? Quick search says interior designer or decorator.

Also what tools are you using for those color classes?

I remember I had so much stuff to buy as well back then. And most of it I never even used. :<

Edited by Marthur

You should have gone to a preparatory school if you wanted to learn the basics.

What field do you want to work in again? Quick search says interior designer or decorator.

Also what tools are you using for those color classes?

I remember I had so much stuff to buy as well back then. And most of it I never even used. :<

Awwww

Landscape architect~

Um paint (and prof doesn't like the colours the bookstore gives us and made a list of what he wanted instead, we don't need to but he said they were the best ones to use but I think I'll just stick with what the bookstore gave me....) paintbrushes, knives (and a cutting board didn't come with it ;~;), scissors, glue, colored pencils, drawing pencils, watercolor drawing pad and another drawing pad, sharpie markers, and don't remember if there's anything else x3

Well that's what came with the package at least

For the second class we needed to get 9 magazines, and a colour wheel didn't come with it even though it's required...

Landscape architect~

Um paint (and prof doesn't like the colours the bookstore gives us and made a list of what he wanted instead, we don't need to but he said they were the best ones to use but I think I'll just stick with what the bookstore gave me....) paintbrushes, knives (and a cutting board didn't come with it ;~;), scissors, glue, colored pencils, drawing pencils, watercolor drawing pad and another drawing pad, sharpie markers, and don't remember if there's anything else x3

Well that's what came with the package at least

For the second class we needed to get 9 magazines, and a colour wheel didn't come with it even though it's required...

Won't that require you to draw a lot actually?

Primary colors + B&W only? :(:

I've never used markers but they're probably the best tools for architects.

I'm also quite terrible with watercolors.

Just look for one on the internet and print it.

Won't that require you to draw a lot actually?

Primary colors + B&W only? :(:

I've never used markers but they're probably the best tools for architects.

I'm also quite terrible with watercolors.

Just look for one on the internet and print it.

Uh huh. But I already know how to draw!

Yeah =<

I've never really tried my hand at watercolouring often enough to know =o

Somehow I don't think he'd accept that.... x3 He'd probably think it'd tear too easily or something XD Well either that or he wants it to be like those little spinny ones that everyone seems to have~

Uh huh. But I already know how to draw!

Yeah =<

I've never really tried my hand at watercolouring often enough to know =o

Somehow I don't think he'd accept that.... x3 He'd probably think it'd tear too easily or something XD Well either that or he wants it to be like those little spinny ones that everyone seems to have~

Well that's good then!

I'd recommend you to get at least an ultramarine blue and crimson red as well and maybe cadmium yellow too. Purple is also always nice to have because mixing red and blue never yielded good results for me...

I always end up with muddy colors when I try mixing them. :<

Pfff... Back then, we made our own color wheels... And they only had 12 colors, which weren't exactly correct either. And it was still fine.

Besides, I'm not even sure if they're really that helpful tools. :E

Edited by Marthur

All the idols are pretty great, I don't think I could hate any of them. But then, who was your favorite?

In related news, after a brief hiatus because of reasons I have resumed koihime

have not yet seen any masked butterfly antics but sei is quickly growing on me for being generally hilarious

barely got done with the second battle against wei (forget what they're called in this game) though, so I still have quite a ways to go

Takane. Definitely Takane.

Ah, yeah, if you've only just reached the second battle, there is still a lot of fun times in store for you. Keep me randomly updated on your progress.