• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Poison Heal Gliscor reminds me of this. (Elmdor Battle)

Edited by Katarina

wb BLS.

How do u like the Pokemon White and Black 2 game?

Can't wait for the X and Y release.

[spoiler=Surprise!!]I haven't played B2 or W2.

Nor have I played Drayano's hacks for them.

Laziness orz

Edited by BLS

For those of you who've missed the first Keldeo event can get this Pokemon through Wifi Mystery Gift a few days from now.

Oh yeah Ein if you see this you evolved~ into the pokemon with the super unoriginal name

But does anybody know which level I should wait for before evolving him again?

Erm I'm talking about Eeletrik->Eelektross btw

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh yeah Ein if you see this you evolved~ into the pokemon with the super unoriginal name

But does anybody know which level I should wait for before evolving him again?

Erm I'm talking about Eeletrik->Eelektross btw

It depends which of it's moves you want. It's last move to learn is Thrash, at Level 74, but I doubt you want to wait that long.

Well, Zeta Gundam is pretty much perfect, 13 episodes in.

Has there been enough people hitting each other so far?

Has there been enough people hitting each other so far?

Not that much. The first few episodes were full of it, though.

Yazan had some amazing powers in Zeta Gundam.

Oh and quatro's shades are the best.

Even Hyaku Shiki has shades.

It depends which of it's moves you want. It's last move to learn is Thrash, at Level 74, but I doubt you want to wait that long.

Well..... yeah x3

I don't know as many of these moves at all (oh but I do know coil though). I don't think I'll wait for thrash or zap cannon (I really really dislike low accuracy x3) The earliest I'd want to evolve him is by the time he learns thunderbolt. But are those other moves that I don't know worth learning?

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well..... yeah x3

I don't know as many of these moves at all (oh but I do know coil though). I don't think I'll wait for thrash or zap cannon (I really really dislike low accuracy x3) The earliest I'd want to evolve him is by the time he learns thunderbolt. But are those other moves that I don't know worth learning?

Well, after Thunderbolt, it has Acid Spray (49), Coil (54), Wild Charge (59), and Gastro Acid (64). Beyond that all is left is Zap Cannon and Thrash, but you said you don't want those.

Well, I don't know which of those moves you're not familiar with. Just in case, don't bother with Wild Charge, slightly weaker than Thunderbolt and does recoil damage.

Well, after Thunderbolt, it has Acid Spray (49), Coil (54), Wild Charge (59), and Gastro Acid (64). Beyond that all is left is Zap Cannon and Thrash, but you said you don't want those.

Well, I don't know which of those moves you're not familiar with. Just in case, don't bother with Wild Charge, slightly weaker than Thunderbolt and does recoil damage.

Well I just tried looking into the moves myself...

I don't think I'll use acid spray that much, my chances of getting stat changes from those types of moves seem to end up being lower than I'd want x3 and I don't like moves like Take Down so I won't like Wild Charge that much... I probably won't end up using Gastro Acid that often either I also don't feel like waiting that long for that type of ability either x3

The only move I might consider waiting for is Coil... I love having good accuracy~ But also I dunno if I want to wait for that level just for more accuracy =3 (well attack and defense too of course)

Edited by Freohr Datia

One of the most badass mobile suits next to GP-2 and Gold Sumo imo.

To be honest, pretty much anything CHAR pilots is bound to be badass. Even that Rick Dias

Well I just tried looking into the moves myself...

I don't think I'll use acid spray that much, my chances of getting stat changes from those types of moves seem to end up being lower than I'd want x3 and I don't like moves like Take Down so I won't like Wild Charge that much... I probably won't end up using Gastro Acid that often either I also don't feel like waiting that long for that type of ability either x3

The only move I might consider waiting for is Coil... I love having good accuracy~ But also I dunno if I want to wait for that level just for more accuracy =3 (well attack and defense too of course)

Well, what's gonna be the rest of it's moveset? Either way, a way to up Accuracy could be useful in a pinch if your opponent can raise it's Evasion or lower your Accuracy. And the Defense boost could also be nice.